Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic game rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness
Level: 35
Upgrade?: Yes

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 am

1. A GM can claim the chatboxes(soon to be made... be patient) for only 1 hour at a time. Sessions have to be at least 30 minutes to be considered a full session(with some exceptions). If the session ends in less than 1 hour, the GM still has claim to it until their 1 hour time is up.

2. Be respectful. This is common sense, really, but I want to make sure.

3. GMs can decide to hold a session of their own accord, or a person that wishes to play can request a session. GMs are NOT obligated to hold a session if requested.

4. anything relating to cheating(Ex: "Nou I cant die I has invincibility!" or "I has ultimate powerz and can kill everything and anything") is not acceptable, unless if the game is intended to be satirical.

5. Being silly is NOT against the rules. a bit of goofing off sometimes makes these games more fun. just don't overdo it. After all, you only have 1 hour max, and the GM obviously wants to continue the storyline.

6. BE. RESPECTFUL. I'm going to beat it into your heads. Nobody wants to get into a huge arguement. Being polite helps avoid that.

7. The GM decides everything. If you died, you died. In the event you have a serious problem with the GM's actions, then POLITELY speak to them about it AFTER the session is over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Anonymous

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Glad to see traditional rules haven't changed much. You added in a few common sense things, eh, ok. Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
Nef
Commander
Commander
Nef

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm

I don't like one rule, almost every session I've played or hosted has been over an hour...
Back to top Go down
Jacob55111
Knight
Knight
Jacob55111

Position : Supreme Goofball Of Epicness

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I may be a complete idiot, but... what game?
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!
Upgrade?: Yes

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Jacob wrote:

Have you noticed the two Interactive Games in this catagory? Lincrest and The Last Warrior, thats what were talking about, but their not exactly real yet since our awesome Captains don't have the boxes up to do the sessions for the games. Those are the games were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 pm

I shall get to making boxes then.
Back to top Go down
Nef
Commander
Commander
Nef

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Dye wrote:
I shall get to making boxes then.
I think I love Dye <3
Back to top Go down
Jacob55111
Knight
Knight
Jacob55111

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Gia Monic wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Have you noticed the two Interactive Games in this catagory? Lincrest and The Last Warrior, thats what were talking about, but their not exactly real yet since our awesome Captains don't have the boxes up to do the sessions for the games. Those are the games were talking about.

Oh. Awsome. Your now officialy awsome. So says former captain jacob. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jacob55111
Knight
Knight
Jacob55111

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh herro, I'm a knight now. o.O when'd that happen....?
whatever. yay! upgrade! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic game rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic game rules   Basic game rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic game rules
Page 1 of 1