Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdoms of Old: The Game

Go down 
+3
Xerxes Break
Reaper
Merci
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Merci
Soldier
Soldier
Merci

Kingdoms of Old: The Game Empty
PostSubject: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 pm

*ALL of this set-up is original. This is the actual copy of the first game. The sessions will be just as nostalgic, that's why I'm hoping to have some fun with this =D*

Kingdoms of Old

The kingdoms are in ruins. The kings themselves suffer personally while the people wait and watch, unawares of all that exists in the shadows. Most lives their lives normally. You, however, do not.

The Kingdoms

Eastern Alliance:
The eastern alliance is a kingdom of over 12 countries, which makes up more than half of the continent. there is much to be learned from them, for they are considered the lore-keepers of earth. The people in this alliance tend to be peace loving. There are many libraries with in the kingdoms walls, and they contain secrets, long forgotten. Anyone who joins this kingdom recieves a bonus to INT and DEX.

Western Alliance:
The western alliance are hatred filled people, more barbaric than anything. These warriors are not very sophisticated, mongrels at best, but their strength and sheer will to kill makes them deadly to foe large or small. Their kingdoms contain only 5 countries. Although low in numbers, they have been known to defeat enemies 10 times their size. Anyone who joins this kingdom recieves a bonus to STR and END.

Rules
There are three very simple rules within the kingdoms:
1. Killing a person from the same kingdom will raise the alarm that you are a traitor, and is strictly forbidden. Without taking precautions on who you kill, you may be kicked out.
2. Listen to and respect your superiors, weaker or not.
3. Missions are not optional, if you are given a task you are expected to complete it or die doing so.

Stats

Stats are incredibly simple. You start with 1 in each stat and 20 points to spend, and the limit to stats is 50( per stats, not total). In order to increase your stats, you must battle, for there is no currency.

STR- Strength determines melee rolls and damage
DEX- Effects speed and your skill with a bow
INT- Your knowledge and will, more INT means you may be a better stalker, it also means you will be more reluctant to taunting and other teases.
END- Endurance simply effects your health and how long you live

Races

There are many different races, but you can only choose from 3, the main population of earth.

Elves
Elves populate about a quarter of earth and are very, very stealthy. This race is know for their tall and skinny stature, and peace loving ways. Elves are very deft in battle, using bow and short sword. This race starts with the following.
Silver Cloak
Short Sword
Elven Bow

Dwarves
Dwarves are a bulky short people. Many people take their abilities at face value, and are suprised to find an axe cleaved through their fore head. The dwarven race are battle prowing mongrels, but also very skilled in strategy making. Dwarves start with the following.
Double Sided Axe
Plate Mail
Dwarven Knife

Humans
Humans populate most of the earth and are very well rounded in their abilities. Not as deft as an elf or as powerful as a dwarf, Humans are still deadly. The order of knights located in the eastern kingdoms make many decisions in the political world. Humans start with the following
Longsword
Leather Armor
Shortsword

Starting Areas
Before every first player session, I will ask you where you want to start. There is a total of 30 places to unlock, but you start with 3, easy areas.

Durain-
Land mainly roamed by dwarfs, it is very arid here, and very hard to navigate due to constant sand storms (Difficulty- Easy)

Eastern Forests-
You can usually find a wayward elf or pack of elves in these dense forest (Difficulty- Easy)

Western Slopes-
No one really knows what lingers on the cliffs, are you man enough to find out? (Boss Area- Easy)

Character sheet
One character sheet per player, and there will be no redos whatsoever, so pick your stats wisely.

Example
Name- ThatGuy
Kingdom- Eastern Alliance
Race- Elves
STR- 1
INT- 11
DEX- 11
END- 1
Equipment
Silver Cloak
Short Sword
Elven Bow
(There is a limit, Only 2 melee and 2 guns at a time and a limit of 5 extra items. all others are stored or sold)

Commander
Reaper

AQW Account
Username: Reaper1995(like you didnt know that)
Level: 34
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Name- Reaper
Kingdom- Western Alliance
Race- Dwarves
STR- 11
INT- 1
DEX- 1
END- 11
Equipment
Double Sided Axe
Plate Mail
Dwarven Knife
(There is a limit, Only 2 melee and 2 guns at a time and a limit of 5 extra items. all others are stored or sold)

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Recruit
Xerxes Break

AQW Account
Username: Joker Lycan
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Weeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Staitus
Captain
Captain
Staitus

Position : Head of Tactics and Warfare

AQW Account
Username: Staitus
Level: 100

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm

I wonder...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Staitus
Jameska
Soldier
Soldier
Jameska

AQW Account
Username: Darth James
Level: 9001

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Awwright.
Back to top Go down
http://twitpic.com/photos/DJamesAnderson
Nef
Commander
Commander
Nef

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos
Level: 35
Upgrade?: No

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:06 am

Name- Felkaranos
Kingdom- Eastern Alliance
Race- Elves
STR- 1
INT- 1
DEX- 21
END- 1
Equipment
Silver Cloak
Short Sword
Elven Bow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Old: The Game   Kingdoms of Old: The Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms of Old: The Game
Page 1 of 1