Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 9: A New Begining

Go down 
+4
Icy Feather
Red Blizzard
Baronet Turncoat X
Dye
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

Chapter 9: A New Begining Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Dye stared into the lake. The lake was glass and he could see his reflection perfectly. The moon was high in the sky and reflected off the pool of water. He looked over the lake. It would definitely be a very romantic spot. If not for three things. One, he wasn’t cut up and bleeding. Two, He wasn’t completely exhausted. Finally three, if he had someone to share it with. He reached for his neck and rubbed the shiny sapphire. Funny, he would think of her at a time like this. He examined his wounds. One on the neck, one on the back of the head one deep gash in his chest and one in his leg. He had no healing ability’s, so he would have to just have to suck it up, let it scab up and recover on his own. He cupped his hands and placed them in the water. Disturbing the perfect glass look and sending ripples through out the lake. Dye brought his hands back up and threw the water on his face. He grunted in pain as it went over the wounds but it felt good as well. He stood up and walked into the forest. He walked until he got to the camp site where everybody that had followed him out of Requiem was. It was fairly big. He saw everyone from Chronic, not a big shocker there. He saw Nathan and Jake. He even saw the traitor Felkaranos. There were a bunch of random soldiers there too. But what surprised him most was he saw Dawn and Pixie in the camp too. Did they really choose HIM over their own BROTHER? I mean, come on, how messed up was THAT? Well, no point in arguing. But that means they’d have to have their own space and everything and would mean a couple more headaches along the way but still, no complaints. Most everybody was gathered around a fire in the middle of the camp ground. Dye took a seat next to Oblivion and Dawn. Oblivion was on right, Dawn on the left. Oblivion looked at Dye then back to the fire. There was complete silence between the people. The sound of frogs and crickets and the crackling fire filled the air around them. Oblivion was the one to break the silence.

“So Dye, what do we do now?” Everyone around the fire turned to look at Dye. Dye had no answer. He had not planned for so many people to follow him. Hell, he didn’t even know what he was going do if it was just himself.

“I-I don’t know…”

Nobody said anything. Oblivion looked back at the fire.

‘You honestly have no idea of what to do…?” This came from Dawn.

‘I honestly don’t. This all happened so sudden… I never came up with a back up plan for if I ever got kicked or left Requiem.” Dye looked at his feet then up at Dawn. “Do you have any ideas of what we should do?”

“Wha- Why me?”

“Because your idea is as good as mine right now.”

Aeon quietly made his way to the circle and sat down between Oblivion and Dye. He had an acoustic guitar with him. It was exactly like Red’s but Aeon’s was white. He began to strum a tune. He looked at Dye.

“What do we do now?”

“ I don’t know!!!” Dye stood up, finding himself yelling. Aeon stopped strumming and everyone around the circle backed away. Not wanting to be Dye’s next victim like Megan or Saint had been. Dye calmed himself down and sat back down. “Why did you guys follow me anyway? I don’t understand that. Why follow me when you could’ve stayed at Requiem? Even without me it’s a still a big clan.” Nobody spoke. The silence was terrible to Dye. He didn’t know why.

“Because your strong willed. You don’t let some minors things get in your way. Someone would need to break both our arms and legs before you even consider stopping what your doing. And even then, you do what you can to accomplish your goal.” Dye looked up. Marcus had spoken these words. “Or.. At least that’s why I followed you.” Dye looked back down at his legs.

“I came because someone needs to keep you in line sometimes Dye.” Oblivion was grinning. Dye’s face remained unchanged.

“Well, without you, that place was pretty much dead as a graveyard. You were always doing something and with someone. Whether it was sparring with someone or just smacking Jake, you’re fun to be around.” Aeon smiled at him. “That be why I came, aye lattie?” Dye smiled. He hadn’t smacked Jake lately. Maybe that would make him feel better…

“I follow cause I sure didn’t want to get executed for treachery. If it means staying with you guys to be safe, I’m all for it.” Felkaranos quickly threw in.

“That’s good enough for me!” Dye exclaimed, a bit of happiness coming back to his voice. Everyone around the circle laughed. Dye was happy he wasn’t alone on this. Friends are a great thing to have, as many goods ones as you can. But one more thing was still on his mind. “But what still confuses me most is…” Dye turned in Dawns direction. Another figure was behind her. Dye made it out to be Pixie. She wasn’t there before. Damn she’s sneaky. “is why YOU two came.” Dye emphasized the you to get Pixie’s attention. Dawn just stared, putting on a very confused face. Pixie looked over and had the same expression. Neither of them spoke. Dye turned away quickly. Very awkward. Dye mumbled to himself.

“But Dye.” Dye looked a little left form straight in front of him and saw Nathan’s eyes glaring right into his. “What made you act like that back at the base?” Dye paused before answering.

“Because.. I had had it. I was sick of Priest’s kindness. He seems to just let everything go. He only takes serious action when he’s forced to. I mean, look at the Seth incident. There had been an order for him to be exiled for a month, and to be permanently demoted form captain. But during the Felkaranos trial, he had called Seth a Captain. That bothered me. So I said that he wasn’t.”

“Said? More like yelled.” Jake said, throwing his two cents. Two cents that Dye did not want.

“Fine, yelled. But Priest simply left the subject be. Almost as if previous words didn’t matter. Then Seth stood up, and began to tell me off. Now, by that time I was completely furious. I knew almost no one in the clan who could keep true to their own word. Then I asked if anyone thought I was worthy of being Captain after Seth had made the impression that to him, I wasn‘t worthy of being Captain. Then came Megan…” Dye paused. “She raised her hand. I don’t know why. I wish I did know so I could change whatever was the problem. But instead I just…” He paused again. “just killed her. I was so angry I couldn’t help myself. So, right there. I killed her. I knew then that I had to leave. I knew then that, I wasn’t wanted. Maybe by you guys but if not by my superiors or by others that are my rank. I saw no point in staying. Also, Priest was going to have my head for killing Megan. No point in staying for that either. But overall, I just felt Priest is TOO nice. He offers sympathy to those who don’t deserve it. But… but I wish those weren’t the people that had to perish. My anger was directed at Seth and Priest. Not Megan and Saint. But yet, they were the ones who had to pay.” More silence. This one lasted for minutes as everyone soaked that in. Dye looked to Nathan. ‘Does that answer your question?”

Nathan just stared. “Do you regret what you did?”

“Not in the slightest.”

Last edited by Dye on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness
Level: 35
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 pm

I wonder what will happen in the next chapter :O *waits patiently*
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Epic.

Simply Epic.

Sometimes, I don't think you realize how great a writer you are. This just blew me away, how perfectly it was written. You, after acting on impulse and destroying everyone's world, sit back to pan what to do next...a moment that is too rarely captured. And the way you captured it was just perfect. I dont' think I can say much more than that.

Epic...(I love this word XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 am

Epic, yes but blew me away, no. more like sucked me in. Its one of the emotional parts of the story, and that gives me a challenge on writing the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:34 am

Ya know, Fire, you could swing over to another setting. You don't have to continue on with what Dye is doing in the story. You could place the spotlight back on what's going on in Requiem Castle, or what your character is up to, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 am

I know that, but mine will still pale in comparison to Dyes.
Back to top Go down
Icy Feather
Knight
Knight

AQW Account
Username: Icy Feather
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 am

Epic, just EPIC. Keep up the great work! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 am

Thanks guys.... I didn't realize it was this good! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

Position : Gravedigger

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:46 pm

it's brilliant...look, you have a talent! ^_^

are you sure you aren't a pro?

that last line. it came perfectly in the mood of the moment, and what a set up for the next chapter.
you should be very proud of that.

have a cookie?

glad it's fire next, and not me...i'd ruin this atmosphere...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Kraton
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Wow... you guys actully made me feel happy. Thank you!!! X3
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 am

what, is that rare? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 am

With you guys, ya. Still, whos doing chapter 10?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:22 pm

i would like to do it but i want someone else to do it i have my charater but i dont feel that good of a storywriter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:54 pm

acully i well do it
Back to top Go down
Icy Feather
Knight
Knight

AQW Account
Username: Icy Feather
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:06 pm

humm...fire said he was doing 10, and i've got 11...
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Fire's taking to damn long. When you say you have a chapter. You need to have it in like 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 pm

oh sorry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 pm

i already did ch 10 srry fire
Back to top Go down
Nathan Waz Here
Captain
Captain
Nathan Waz Here

Position : Veteran

AQW Account
Username: Nathan Waz Here

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:18 pm

well youve kept me true to how i am. I dont post or talk much in aqw.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Ya, you don't ask stupid questions. YOu talk little, but the little is importent. Razz
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Nathan Waz Here wrote:
well youve kept me true to how i am. I dont post or talk much in aqw.

and that's not a bad thing. sadly though, i think i've only met you in-game once. where's the love? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 pm

That sounded a little gay Oblivion, no offence.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm

>_>

it's a common term...it means 'why don't you like me', essentially...but not quite as seriously.

please don't immediately skip to homosexuality, there can be other reasons there ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

O ya... i forgot... your not American, you don't instantly jump to homosexuality. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: A New Begining   Chapter 9: A New Begining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 9: A New Begining
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next