Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 8: Rebirth

Go down 
+3
Dye
Red Blizzard
Baronet Turncoat X
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness
Level: 35
Upgrade?: Yes

Chapter 8: Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Blizzard stepped into the chapel room of Requiem Castle, carrying Saint over his shoulder. Priest looked up, tears in his eyes. "She's dead. This has to be a nightmare..."

"Priest! Saint's badly injured! Heal him! We can at least save him!" Blizzard yelled as he carefully placed Saint on the floor next to Megan. Priest calmed himself down and examined the injuries.

"The burns are mostly superficial; they will be fully healed in time. His ribs are shattered, but seem to still be in place. A brace can keep them in place as they mend themselves... what's this?!" Priest revealed a deep wound in saint's stomach, a wound that cannot easily be healed. "Blizzard, I cannot heal this... But there is a way." Priest wiped his eyes of the tears. "We need to say his true name."

Blizzard stuttered, not understanding what Priest meant. "Why?" he asked, as he looked at Saint, who was breathing, but barely.

"He's not a normal man. All Saints of Darkness have a 'freebie'. If their true name is uttered, their life is spared, but only once. When their name is spoken out loud to them, they are 'reborn', all injuries and illnesses cured, and with even better control of their powers." Blizzard was elated to hear that there was a way to save his friend. He smiled, and took it back, quickly realizing that it wasn't the time for celebration.

"Do you know his name?" Blizzard asked. A valid question.

"No, he never told anybody... except one person." Blizzard look at Priest with a raised eyebrow. "Go to the Guardians of Doom, and seek Van. He is the only one who knows. I'll try to keep him alive as long as I can. Hurry!"

Blizzard nodded, and dashed out at full speed, jumped onto a horse just outside, and galloped to their allies.

A loud, frantic knock on the wrought-iron door. A guard responded from inside. "Who is it?" obviously not a very professional guard, at least not in terms of speech.

"Blizzard of Requiem, and Guardians of Doom." Blizzard answered. The guard swung open the door, and Blizzard dashed in past him. The man fell to the floor from shock at the sudden entry.

"Blizzard, what's wrong?" Lizargeco approached from the other end of the hall. "I've never seen you so out of character."

"Where's Van?! I need to see him right away!" Liz chuckled, and pointed to the recreational room behind him. "Thanks!" Blizzard dashed down the hall, and forced open the door to the recreational facility, snapping it off of its hinges. The members playing various games and reading books looked up with shocked expressions.

Blizzard grabbed a man by the collar and dragged him out of the room. "Van! There you are! I need to know Saint's true name!" Van brushed off Blizzard's hand and stepped back.

"He told me to keep it secret." Van stated, adamant about not telling Blizzard.

"He's going to die unless you tell me right NOW!" Blizzard screamed. Everyone in the base heard it, and those who knew Saint rushed to the scene, asking questions. Lizargeco simply lowered his head, sighing. Van froze, not believing what he had just heard. Saint, dying? It was hard for anyone to believe.

"Okay. I'll tell you. His name is the same as mine. It's..." said Van. "Good luck! And when he comes to, tell him I said hi!" Blizzard nodded and hurried back to Requiem Castle, ignoring his fatigue.

The chapel room doors were flung open. Priest looked up at Blizzard, still using a healing spell to keep Saint alive. "Good timing. What is his name?" Priest asked. Blizzard stepped closer, knelt down beside Saint, and stared at him.

"His name..." said Blizzard, "is Vincent."

Last edited by Saintofdarkness on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 pm

>Very Happy EPIC MONSTER PWN TIME!!!

Nice short sweet chapter!
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 pm

I call chapter 9. This story has gotten weird. O.o
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 am

I say let Fire take chapter 9. He was meant to write chapter 8 but I stole it from him. Go for 10, Dye :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:36 am

9 is mine.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Write it soon then, i have mine done already. And leave me out of it. I want to explain some stuff in mine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 am

Since your done, go ahead and post. Im getting writers block.
Back to top Go down
megan 3
Soldier
Soldier
megan 3

AQW Account
Username: Megan 3
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 am

1 question [ xD ] Who's the she at the 3rd sentence [ i think ] Shocked
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:08 am

Guess... Megan is DEAD!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
megan 3
Soldier
Soldier
megan 3

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 am

Ok i get it I forgot the read the chapter 7
I cant believe i died T_T I cried at that part x( Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 am

Yeah...I was hoping that Priest would heal you after you got burnt, but Saint killed ya >.> But yah, interesting turn of events. You won't be the last to die though 0_o
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:22 pm

I will NEVER die! (Traitors rule) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
Yeah...I was hoping that Priest would heal you after you got burnt, but Saint killed ya >.> But yah, interesting turn of events. You won't be the last to die though 0_o

Wait, since when did I kill her?!
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Because.. you qrote her dead..? XD
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Well she kinda already was dead. Blizz said in his chapter, and I quote, "the faintest trace of fear in her eyes as they turned from purple to black, drying out and coating up with cinders, along with the rest of her body. Megan fell to the floor, lungs seared with flame, skin covered in ash, bones blackened and brittle." Sounds pretty dead to me. :/ Besides, didn't he also say that Fire wanted Megan to die in the story? So really, Fire killed her. Not me.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Sure blame fire. XD
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

Position : Gravedigger

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm

i shotgun 11th chapter! probably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Kraton
megan 3
Soldier
Soldier
megan 3

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 pm

...... I'm sorry...? o_o your kind of scaring me...
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:19 pm

who? me? why thank you.

i said, i wanna write the 11th chapter, if the next two are already taken.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:32 pm

I meant Megan is scareing me... she keeps doing that blush thing on every story forum and it scares meh. ._.

And i have ten. But i'll do nine if Fire doesn't have his done by friday. Not gonna wait forever.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 pm

heh. fair enough.
Back to top Go down
megan 3
Soldier
Soldier
megan 3

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:28 am

Im scaring u dye? =/ Embarrassed I blame ____ Sad
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:54 am

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 am

Dye wrote:
I meant Megan is scareing me... she keeps doing that blush thing on every story forum and it scares meh. ._.

And i have ten. But i'll do nine if Fire doesn't have his done by friday. Not gonna wait forever.
um dude, i you didnt read my posts on this thread, i gave nine to you cuz u said yours was done already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Rebirth   Chapter 8: Rebirth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8: Rebirth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next