Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!

Go down 
+10
Icy Feather
Red Blizzard
Nathan Waz Here
Oblivion
Dye
Raf
Ergent Seth
Hydra
Ohzone
Baronet Turncoat X
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness
Level: 35
Upgrade?: Yes

Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Saint eyed his opponent carefully, searching for weak points. He removed half of the weights on his blade, allowing both comfort and armor-crushing potential. "What makes you think you can beat me this time? I beat you to within an inch of your life in our last fight. And yet you challenge me AGAIN?!" Dye threatened. "I'm warning you. Put away that pathetic excuse for a sword or you'll regret it." Dye stared at Saint, waiting for his next move, and took up a fighting stance, just in case.

"And what makes YOU think you'll beat me again? Just because you got lucky and beat me before doesn't mean I'm weaker than you." Saint smirked, and leapt high into the air, directly above Dye. Dye was ready for it, however, and set himself aflame, sending hot embers and sparks in Saint's direction. "Oh, no you don't! That won't get me this time!" Saint removed his cloak, and swung it downward at the flames, fanning them away, and tossed it aside, just as he planted a precise kick into Dye's chest, knocking flat on his back.

"Okay, you got me. But I can do more than that!" Dye lifted himself off the ground, roared, rekindling the flames with a newfound vigor and desire. He rushed towards Saint as fast as he could, already yelling in triumph. Saint vanished just before Dye reached him, and reappeared at a distance behind him. "Just stay still and die already!" Dye measured the distance between them. 25 yards. That's too far away. He'll just evade me again.

"You forgot about my Shadow Magic. I can increase my speed far beyond that of any normal man, and with better control of my powers, I can now achieve my maximum speed without any... problems. You forget all these things, and yet you still fight me. You are very foolish at times," Saint said, a deliberately arrogant tone in his voice.

"YOU...! You... Sometimes you are worse than everybody else! You insult everybody's intelligence, as if you are so perfect! I'll kill you here and now, you arrogant trash!" Dye roared again, increasing the intensity of the flames engulfing his body, swallowing his scimitar. He hefted his sword on his shoulder, and prepared to swing, to release a burst of flame at Saint. But Saint just smiled, and snapped his fingers. An array of lightning bolts dropped down from the sky, surrounding Dye, and coalesced, forming a tight cage of electricity. DAMN! Since when was he able to... DAMMIT! What am I supposed to do?!

"Untamed beasts belong in a cage, don't you agree, Dye?" Saint mocked, again with an arrogant tone. He snapped his fingers again, and forming a large ball of electric energy, and threw it at Dye. The ball shot straight through the cage, and slammed hard into Dye's chest, knocking him down again. "You've already lost. If you admit defeat now, maybe, just maybe, I won't kill you." Dye ground his teeth as he stared at Saint's sinister grin, wishing to wipe off that smile. Dye renewed his body's inferno, hoping that Saint gets distracted and lowers the cage. He was prepared for it. He was ready to pounce.

A voice suddenly echoed in Dye's head. Are you stupid? You're not going to win at this rate, no matter what you do. I think you'll need some help. Dye glanced around, looking for Oblivion, or Marcus, anybody that would be willing to help. No, no! I'm talking about ME! ...Moron. Dye whispered, "No. I don't know if I can risk letting you fight with me." Idiot. I'm not going to physically help you. I was only offering to lend you some of my power... how does say... 50% sound? That should do the trick!...Oh, but you won't be able to endure the surge of power for long. Maybe 5 or 10 seconds. So make it count! The echo faded with a playful chuckle, not giving Dye the chance to refuse.

Dye suddenly felt sick, but the nausea subsided as fast as it came. A rush of energy was flowing, pulsing through his viens. He roared, the vibrations of his booming voice shaking Requiem Castle. Flames burst forth around him, hotter, brighter, more intense than ever before. Saint flinched from the heat, and the cage that had previously trapped Dye had faded away. Saint quickly regained his composure, and glanced towards Dye. His eyes widened as he witnessed his friend, his comrade, his rival, surrounded by violent blue flame. "...DIE!" Dye screamed, as he aimed his palm at Saint, and unleashed a large blast of blue fire in his direction. Saint seemed to vanish, just in time, and appeared behind Dye, who quickly pivoted and unleashed a second wave of fire.

Saint rolled to the right to evade the blast, but was too late. His left arm was scorched from the heat. The burns weren't too severe, but enough to disadvantage him in the fight. "DAMN!" Saint cursed, "Not bad. Guess I'll have to stop goofing off." Saint focused his energy, mixing an aura of darkness with his lightning magic, and sent the energy through his body. Dye, thinking Saint was distracted, charged at him at full speed, a bit faster than before. Just as Dye swung his scimitar, Saint vanished, and reappeared again behind his opponent, and stabbed him in the back with one of his daggers. Dye fell back in pain, his flames extinguished. He vanished again, appeared above Dye, and snapped his fingers. A small burst of lightning dropped from the sky and impaled Dye's chest, just missing his organs.

Dye blinked, struggled to turn his head, found his scimitar quite a few yards away from him. Saint strode over to Dye and knelt on one knee, and gently placed his dagger against Dye's throat. CLANK! The dagger fell to the ground. "Oops! How clumsy of me! Looks like I failed to kill you, just as you failed to kill me last time. Guess we're even." Saint winked, got up, and looked around to survey the current battle against the Shadow Ninjas, realizing that most of the enemy combatants, as well as many Requiem members, were staring at him and Dye, eyes wide, jaws dropped. Saint removed the rest of the weights from his shortsword, and casually cut into an obviously distracted Shadow Ninja, reminding everyone why they were there. Dye just watched the resumed battle as he lay there, bleeding, thinking, cursing his own weakness, cursing Priest and Seth, and most of all, Saint. He couldn't move a muscle, so he just watched as the others fought, watched as Oblivion and Marcus rushed to his side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 am

uhhmm I liked it but it caught me off-guard the way it started.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am

One word;epic
Back to top Go down
Ergent Seth
Commander
Commander
Ergent Seth

Position : Go figure.

AQW Account
Username: Ergent Seth
Level: 22
Upgrade?: No

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 am

/e hides from dye's scrimitar of banishment.

He's out for me and priest...
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 am

Lulz have fun with that
Back to top Go down
Raf
Soldier
Soldier
Raf

Position : Nothing really..

AQW Account
Username: PriestOfLight12
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 am

TAKE THAT DYE! xD
Back to top Go down
http://fb.com/rafdelatorre
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am

27. Mines. :3 Still, longer then most of Saints chapters. The blue fire was cool, but. I feel i must continue the story. I started this in 23. And i will see that it goes through.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

Position : Gravedigger

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 pm

or else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Kraton
Nathan Waz Here
Captain
Captain
Nathan Waz Here

Position : Veteran

AQW Account
Username: Nathan Waz Here

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:24 pm

I enjoyed the story but I would have liked a longer fight sequence.
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm

XD Sometimes it's a little too much asking people to write epicly long monster fight sequences that cram World and Peace into one page. But I like how this fight was short. While Dye's fight the first time was a completely different mood and tone, this time he's trying the same thing the same way, only to find himself in serious trouble from the start. And learns the hard way that it doesn't pay to have voices floating around in your head. Dammit, why didn't you listen to Jake XD
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:53 am

I re read this, and i notice Saint totally missed how my charecter was acting before the fight. I just noticed that....
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Ok I am noticing the if you write it you win pattern so soon I would like to write a chapter?
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 pm

You write it, you win? Where do you get that?
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:48 pm

errhhm this very chapter and a list of others
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Name the others. Do it.
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Listing all of them would be a pain in my backside as I have read them all but dont remember which chapter is which story I could guestimate but one that you wrote is chapter 25 and you beat the snot out of jake like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Heh. Jakes sepecial, and never was much of a fighter in this story. Still. It's only 25. You shouldn't ahve to re read them all the way theough to find out which ones they are.
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Uhmm I would have to read the ending to like 23 other stories and try to remem which story goes with each # just know that it is more than 2 stories that follow this format and anyways all I want to do is write a chapter sometime :3
Back to top Go down
Icy Feather
Knight
Knight

AQW Account
Username: Icy Feather
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Epic Story Saint!

But can you please give me a role in the future chapters?
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Ohzhone does have a point......and it's not only in you're story, it's in everyone's story.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 pm

*Changes the authors name and who can post* MAH STORY!!!!! *Runs off with it*
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Sorry, Dye... You can't run away with it. I see the point, as a number of chapters revolve around the writer's own character. In these cases, the writers tend to make his own character win. This may cause some confusion, but the point is to make a good story, isn't it? I would personally have killed my character much earlier if I got the chance. By the time I got to the fight against Holy, I had already thought out the idea of the Dark Moon and I wanted to use it, so... I was hoping I would get executed for what I had done Razz
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Yah. I'm not writing some kill everything sequence. I have a point for this. >.> Mine just... takes a few chapters.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 pm

ohhhh..............so ya im beganing to regret that i became a lycan because it doesint seem right for me,
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Just live with it. It was a nice twist to the story and maybe you can be the kind of lycan who wants to find a cure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next