Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Banner Contest!

Go down 
+16
Hydra
Gammarai
Orthrus
Darkest
Dye
Shadow The Hedgehog
Baronet Turncoat X
Oblivion
Felkaranos
Skull
Sara Godsword
Naruto
The Sword Saint
Icy Feather
Jameska
Red Blizzard
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Knight
Knight

AQW Account
Username: Naruto Uzamaki 99
Level: 25
Upgrade?: No

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 am

Reds was beast...
Imma now go watch that anime...
Back to top Go down
Skull
Soldier
Soldier
Skull

Position : Head Designer

AQW Account
Username: Skull505
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 am

The Brahma Bull wrote:
Reds was beast...
Imma now go watch that anime...
.Hack//GU is a game sequel to the anime .Hack//Roots
One of the best RPG Games I've played.
Back to top Go down
http://sk-u-ll.deviantart.com/
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

Position : Gravedigger

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 am

I'd never heard of .Hack, before, and am currently reading through it's wiki. I'm confused. They should put it in time order or something.

In addition, I think Ovan would be more suitable than Haseo to represent Requiem. Personal opinion. Then again, I'm keeping him. You can have Haseo.
Ovan is far more suitable as my avvy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Kraton
Skull
Soldier
Soldier
Skull

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 am

Ovan is just badass, Especially with his Gun Lock Barreled hand.

Edit. Also there are other .Hack anime/manga series and games. So you might to check out so that you'll understand some of the storyline.

Last edited by Skull on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 am

Note the new avvy. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Lol. Ovan ftw!

As for Haseo, any form would work, though personally, I liked his chainsword form and the form seen in the banner the best. Just trying to get the general idea in. I wanted to get something that fit the blue theme better, but I wasn't sure how I could take the Haseo image and give it a more ghostly blue sheen rather than pure silver/grey.

Anyways, here's an alternate banner that goes more with the blue form. For this image, If someone could manage to take the Haseo here and put him inside a HUGE version of the Requiem eye, kinda like the figure inside the dragon for the Dragonlords, we might have something.

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Requie11
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:49 pm

There's another version of Haseo with his chainsaw sword attached to his back. I think it looks far superior to the above one, and it shows calm and intellect as opposed to simple 'guy with big sword'. I like what you've done with the effect, though.

This one, in fact: New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Haseo10 Looking at it, is it a composite?

As a matter of fact, that sword there. Without the teeth, it's how I imagine my swords. V awesome.

Oh, and B-st form also rocks. Like what wou did with it. Can we get more than 1 of Haseo's forms? Like chainsword Haseo 'in' the Eye, and B-st form as in Red's one above?

Last edited by Oblivion on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:54 pm

I realize it's nowhere as epic......but how about a shadow Sora? If I edit it, he can look pretty bad-ass
Back to top Go down
Skull
Soldier
Soldier
Skull

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:38 pm

It's hard to put Haseo over at the Requiem eye because of Hue.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Knight
Knight
Naruto

AQW Account
Username: Naruto Uzamaki 99
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Your an artistic genius, you can work it out...
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Boomfus6 wrote:
I realize it's nowhere as epic......but how about a shadow Sora? If I edit it, he can look pretty bad-ass

The only problem is, he's too evil XD We need someone more neutral. Haseo fits that image better.

Oblivion, I was looking for that exact image, except with a white background XD Because then, I could invert the whole image to get the colors we want. I think that if we just take one form of Haseo and put it inside the Requiem eye, we'll have a good, complete image.

Edit: Took Oblivion's image and did something with it. It's a bit brighter than the wild version, and doesn't have the flaming aura. But I think it speaks for itself in its own little way.

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Requie12

Back to top Go down
Skull
Soldier
Soldier
Skull

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
I think that if we just take one form of Haseo and put it inside the Requiem eye, we'll have a good, complete image.
The image doesn't look quite nice If I do it xD
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Eh, I'll try something. Anyways, if the eye idea fails, I'm making a couple backups using the B-ST image, one in regular blue, the other in inverted blue. Here's the regular one:

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Requie13
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
Boomfus6 wrote:

The only problem is, he's too evil XD We need someone more neutral. Haseo fits that image better.

Oblivion, I was looking for that exact image, except with a white background XD Because then, I could invert the whole image to get the colors we want. I think that if we just take one form of Haseo and put it inside the Requiem eye, we'll have a good, complete image.

Edit: Took Oblivion's image and did something with it. It's a bit brighter than the wild version, and doesn't have the flaming aura. But I think it speaks for itself in its own little way.

*sniffs* It's perfect...

Now we just need an Eye. Oh, and maybe some random swords sticking out of the ground, like a battlefield.
Tell you what. You could take the above one and put it next to the B -st form in the same kinda format. Like a team kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Ugh, the images just don't go together like that. Suddenly we have two people in our title image, people are going to be like "Whudu? Confusing, and less epic." If we get either the above version or the wild version inside the reflection of the eye, maybe with just the upper two-thirds of the image, not even needing the feet, then we won't need to use the B-ST verison. But honestly, I just don't feel right mixing the two together.
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Red Blizzard wrote:
Boomfus6 wrote:

*sniffs* It's perfect...

Now we just need an Eye. Oh, and maybe some random swords sticking out of the ground, like a battlefield.
Tell you what. You could take the above one and put it next to the B -st form in the same kinda format. Like a team kinda thing.

Use it.....use it! *Bursts into tears* Its beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Skull
Soldier
Soldier
Skull

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
Ugh, the images just don't go together like that. Suddenly we have two people in our title image, people are going to be like "Whudu? Confusing, and less epic." If we get either the above version or the wild version inside the reflection of the eye, maybe with just the upper two-thirds of the image, not even needing the feet, then we won't need to use the B-ST verison. But honestly, I just don't feel right mixing the two together.
I know right?
Back to top Go down
Darkest
Captain
Captain
Darkest

Position : Poet in Residence

AQW Account
Username: Alejandro Rodriguez Miguel III
Level: -1

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Why don't we put the eye where that circle is near the base of the blade?
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Does it HAVE to be a character from a video game/anime? Why not something else? How about... an epic sword?

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Fepr-b10

Nice and simple, and looks awesome. Took like an hour cutting it out of the rest of the image, and I STILL didnt do a perfect job(I can work on it a bit more). Also, I want to tilt it at a 45 degree angle or something. So, if you like it, I'll make it look a bit prettier :3

cookies to whoever correctly guesses what game this sword is from ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Gammarai
Soldier
Soldier
Gammarai

AQW Account
Username: Gammarai
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:28 pm

I know I'm wrong but that sword looks a lot like the sword Kratos used to kill Ares in God of War =o

~Gam
Back to top Go down
Myth
Soldier
Soldier
Myth

AQW Account
Username: Myth
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 pm

If we're on the topic of swords, I suggest the Cock Sword from Lesbian Vampire Killers:

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 19

EDIT: I'll get to designing a proper banner to use later. After I download Photoshop again.

Last edited by Gamma akutabi on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Gammarai
Soldier
Soldier
Gammarai

AQW Account
Username: Gammarai
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm

That is something disturbing up there ^

~Gam
Back to top Go down
Staitus
Captain
Captain
Staitus

Position : Head of Tactics and Warfare

AQW Account
Username: Staitus
Level: 100

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Consider this delayed slightly...
But I'd like to play my hand in the suggestion area...

An idea for an intimidating mascot.
A Templar Knight.
A being of supposed supreme good, who would do anything for the righteous cause.
Alas, that "anything" can translate into evil actions, such as crucifixions and tortures of the worst sort.

And a cool photo to boot.

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Knight_Templar_by_JRmacatiag

We can edit the buckles and insignia to form our own Requiem Crusader
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Staitus
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 am

Staitus wrote:
Consider this delayed slightly...
But I'd like to play my hand in the suggestion area...

An idea for an intimidating mascot.
A Templar Knight.
A being of supposed supreme good, who would do anything for the righteous cause.
Alas, that "anything" can translate into evil actions, such as crucifixions and tortures of the worst sort.

And a cool photo to boot.

New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Knight_Templar_by_JRmacatiag

We can edit the buckles and insignia to form our own Requiem Crusader

We have discussed this.

I thought.

And I signed an agreement paper with a Phil Face.
Back to top Go down
Icy Feather
Knight
Knight

AQW Account
Username: Icy Feather
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 am

Skull wrote:
Ok lemme try some....
Challenge 1(a)
New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Req1

Challenge 1(b)
New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Req2

Challenge 2
New Banner Contest! - Page 2 Req3i

It's awesome man. But what is up with the letter "D" on the eye?
Is it some kind of "signature by the artist" kinda thing? xD
Back to top Go down
Darkest
Captain
Captain
Darkest

Position : Poet in Residence

AQW Account
Username: Alejandro Rodriguez Miguel III
Level: -1

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:50 am

Nope, that was mah measly attempt at self importance. :p Seriously though, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Banner Contest!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next