Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Pokemon Contest Ever

Go down 
+10
Hydra
Soluna
Dye
Icy Feather
Jameska
The Sword Saint
Naruto
Baronet Turncoat X
Felkaranos
Reaper
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Best Pokemon Contest Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Okay, this shouldn't take much explaining, but we are going to have a PM based, temporary pokemon RP! Basically, you will post a team of 6 below, but only the ones posted before midnight tonight will get to battle. After midnight, I will post pairs that will battle eachother via PM's, through me. Those from GoD know how this works, but let me explain for all you Requiem guys who probably haven't seen this in the works.

Basically, I will PM one person from the pair and ask them to pick a pokemon from their team and a pokemon to attack from the other team. They will PM me back their selection, and I will PM the person being attacked, telling them the damage done, how much HP they have left, what they might can do, etc. This will go one until the persons six pokemon have all fainted, and it will all happen through me. Yes, it sounds boring, but its a rage across the internet, role playing I mean, and especially liked on GoD.

Now, the thing about your team is, no legendary/one-of-a-kind pokemon. I want fair fights, well, as fair was we can get them. You cannot change your team after you post it, so please do not. I will PM you all the start the battles either late tonight or tomorrow morning, so post your teams quick.

Each winner from their pair battles will receive 5 Rep points through our generous Dye, who allowed the use of them for the contest. From then on, the remaining battlers will battle eachother in the same fashion, all pokemon renewed and healthy. The winners of those battles will get an additional 5 rep points. This part is really all on me and Dye, you needn't worry, unless you didn't get your rep points.

So, the fights will go on until there is just one person left. Fun and easy, right? Any questions? Probably, just post them below. Remember, post a team before midnight tonight!

~Merci

Last edited by Arcanine on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Commander
Commander
Reaper

AQW Account
Username: Reaper1995(like you didnt know that)
Level: 34
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Aggron
Sazandora
Dragonite
Gengar
Espeon
Vaporeon

That is all :3
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos
Level: 35
Upgrade?: No

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Tyrannitar
Salamence
Zangoose
Gigigiaru
Absol
Blaziken
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Could I build a team and let someone else take my place? I'd like to contribute a bit to this contest, but I'm very busy at the moment... >.< Instead of waiting for a response, I'll just pick a team for now, see if I get a reply later.

Flygon
Dragonite
Milotic
Gengar
Alakazam
Absol
This team was EPIC in Diamond version. I got 119 wins, 0 losses, 1 draw in online matches. Then again, they all had a bunch of TM-learned moves and they were EV-trained. Likely won't do as well in a text version with more limitations, but its still a great team, all with excellent speed and offensive and/or defensive(*cough*Milotic*cough*) power. So who would like to fill in for me? :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Alakazam wrote:
Could I build a team and let someone else take my place? I'd like to contribute a bit to this contest, but I'm very busy at the moment... >.< Instead of waiting for a response, I'll just pick a team for now, see if I get a reply later.

Flygon
Dragonite
Milotic
Gengar
Alakazam
Absol
This team was EPIC in Diamond version. I got 119 wins, 0 losses, 1 draw in online matches. Then again, they all had a bunch of TM-learned moves and they were EV-trained. Likely won't do as well in a text version with more limitations, but its still a great team, all with excellent speed and offensive and/or defensive(*cough*Milotic*cough*) power. So who would like to fill in for me? :3
I can't fill in for obvious reasons, see if Blizz or someone wants to. xD
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Knight
Knight
Naruto

AQW Account
Username: Naruto Uzamaki 99
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

LuxRay
Garchomp
Staraptor
Sceptile
Charizard
Milotic

Sorted
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Knight
Knight
The Sword Saint

AQW Account
Username: The Sword Saint
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Dragonair
Haunter
Hitmonchan
Charizard
Alakazam
Lapras

Not updated on the new moves though so I'll probably lose cause all I know are old moves Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=The%20Sword%20Saint
Naruto
Knight
Knight
Naruto

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Off Topic...

When does Pokemon Black and White come out in the UK?
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Knight
Knight
The Sword Saint

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 pm

For North America and Europe, it's been said to release around Spring 2011

Source- Google
Back to top Go down
Jameska
Soldier
Soldier
Jameska

AQW Account
Username: Darth James
Level: 9001

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Glaceon
Kirikizan
Ononokusu
Gengar
Kuitaran
Sharpedo

Decided to use, well, "un"overused Pokemon. Except Gengar. He's a given.
Back to top Go down
http://twitpic.com/photos/DJamesAnderson
Icy Feather
Knight
Knight

AQW Account
Username: Icy Feather

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Arceus
Rayquaza
Dialga
Metagross
Giratina
Mewtwo

:3
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Arceus wrote:
Arceus
Rayquaza
Dialga
Metagross
Giratina
Mewtwo

:3

Now, the thing about your team is, no legendary/one-of-a-kind pokemon.

Read.
Back to top Go down
Icy Feather
Knight
Knight

AQW Account
Username: Icy Feather

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Whoops missed that part

Dragonite
Garchomp
Lapras
Tauros
Salamence
Metagross
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

absol
gallade
shedninja
swampert
luxray
ditto
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Ditto. xD
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:37 pm

LOL, so excited!!!

1. Dragonite
2. Metagross
3. Garchomp
4.Scizor
5.Snorlax (actually pretty useful :p)
6.Gengar
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Arcanine wrote:
Ditto. xD

dittos can come in handy at times,like when theres a strong pokemon that is surper effective i can use ditto to even the odds
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

absol wrote:
Arcanine wrote:
Ditto. xD

dittos can come in handy at times,like when theres a strong pokemon that is surper effective i can use ditto to even the odds
I used them for mating >.> Anything except legendaries can get freaky with a ditto. o.O
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Seriously though, Snorlax gets made fun of so much......even though he's not the best, I always end up feeling bad for his....chubbines XD and pick him anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Knight
Knight
The Sword Saint

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:31 am

What no one makes fun of snorlax. Snorlax is a good pokemon to have for competitive matches
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 am

Metapod wrote:
What no one makes fun of snorlax. Snorlax is a good pokemon to have for competitive matches
I had a lvl 100 Magikarp with flamethrower, thunderbolt, energy ball and ice beam. It was EV trained too. Yeah, it was hacked, but its stats weren't above the maximum allowed for a Magikarp. It was JUST good enough to beat the Elite Four and the Champ.
Back to top Go down
Gee Dan
Soldier
Soldier
Gee Dan

AQW Account
Username: onigma
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 am

Blaziken
Charizard
Blastoise
Swampert
Ralts
Dragonair

yeah, I know >X))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Knight
Knight
Naruto

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 am

Alakazam wrote:
absol wrote:
Arcanine wrote:
Ditto. xD

I used them for mating >.> Anything except legendaries can get freaky with a ditto. o.O

I laughed hard XD
Back to top Go down
Darkest
Captain
Captain
Darkest

Position : Poet in Residence

AQW Account
Username: Alejandro Rodriguez Miguel III
Level: -1

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 am

For Red, Blue, And Yellow, Dugtrio. Hands down. For Silver and gold, Feraligator. For Ruby, and Saphire, I like Ninetales, never played diamond or pearl, but for every version, there is one kickass motherf***er. Snorlax. He can learn almost any HM, and simply kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Knight
Knight
Naruto

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Shedinja wrote:
For Red, Blue, And Yellow, Dugtrio. Hands down. For Silver and gold, Feraligator. For Ruby, and Saphire, I like Ninetales, never played diamond or pearl, but for every version, there is one kickass motherf***er. Snorlax. He can learn almost any HM, and simply kicks ass.

Hes unbeatable in the original ones XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Pokemon Contest Ever   Best Pokemon Contest Ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Pokemon Contest Ever
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next