Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 27:Passion of War

Go down 
+9
Raf
Ergent Seth
Baronet Turncoat X
Ohzone
Red Blizzard
Hydra
Staitus
Soluna
Dye
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Captain
Captain

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:00 pm

mmmhhhmmm...

well, i doubt a woman within 1 month of giving birth would be able to jog at all...it would kinda look like a moving jelly...and would certainly do something nasty to that poor little foetus' spine...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Kraton
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:08 pm

well i think i shouldt be able to morph into werewolf because the baby is not changing but my stomanch is
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:29 pm

0_o why are we talking so much about prego...? I have some ideas for the next story arc, none of them involving this.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 pm

well i got prego because.....>.> you know
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
0_o why are we talking so much about prego...? I have some ideas for the next story arc, none of them involving this.

lolololol. Trololool. xD I love chapters liek this, i should make more!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Waz Here
Captain
Captain
Nathan Waz Here

Position : Veteran

AQW Account
Username: Nathan Waz Here
Level: 35
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Well dye I thought you were kidding when you mentioned showing felk how to write a love scene. A bit more knowledgeable then I would expect from someone your age.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm

well im incapel of fighting since i have something in me :/ but i can summon a elementel and do that i guess :/ i think the producing should take 7 months for it to give birth, well on the bright side there more lycans in the clan now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:40 pm

soluna wrote:
well i think i shouldt be able to morph into werewolf because the baby is not changing but my stomanch is

Soluna, chaniging into a werewolf would require energy. As you can not controll the transformation, I am guessing you only transform in panic or excitement. If you even do a little more than walking, as Oblivion said, something most likely will be screwed up with you're offspring. BTW, this won't happen until much later. Most women don't even know their prego until a while, not the next day. So you guys may proceed with the story, just add it in somewhere in the next few chapters. And again, Soluna, I know you have no intention on physical fighting. But unless you are some kind of god, summoning elements will require energy from you, and the more the size of the creature. The energy will most likely come from the excess energy, which is used by the offspring. So basically if you summon, you're baby has more of a chance to be mutated by lack of energy, or a chance of dying in the womb.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

oh so your saying i should do sword fighting instead and have someone slice my stomach or have a huge guy punch me in the guts,mmmmmm i think magic is better do you think >.> and im not saying that im gana use a tons of energy to cast spells
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 pm

FALLLLLLCOOOOOOOON PUUUUNNNNNCCCCCHHHHH!!!!! *Inside joke* xD
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 pm

ya and booms right, it would take a few chapters to realized that im prego
Back to top Go down
Ergent Seth
Commander
Commander
Ergent Seth

Position : Go figure.

AQW Account
Username: Ergent Seth
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:00 pm

*stays in corner*
I'm not sure if i should be excited when dye start's writing anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:09 pm

So ive been babysitting my little cousins in the afternoon and they can read and they watch the screen and I dont feel like explaining what prego is why shes prego how she got prego and so on so like please from now on show consideration and say "with child" . kk
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

prego is short for pregnat and if you read the chapter youll know why
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 pm

1st I know wtf prego means. 2cnd I have read the chapter and I know how the hell it happened.3rd I was saying quit saying prego cause my little nephew and neice keep asking me what it means and they are 3 and one asked how you got "with child" I was asking Requiem itself to QUIT saying "Prego and change it to "With Child" for 3 year old minds to absorb
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:44 pm

soluna wrote:
oh so your saying i should do sword fighting instead and have someone slice my stomach or have a huge guy punch me in the guts,mmmmmm i think magic is better do you think >.> and im not saying that im gana use a tons of energy to cast spells

Soluna.....I'm saying that it's best that you don't fight.....unless you want you're baby to be some miniature version of wolfwing.....
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 am

boomfus6 wrote:
soluna wrote:

Soluna.....I'm saying that it's best that you don't fight.....unless you want you're baby to be some miniature version of wolfwing.....

Or dead. punch in the gut, dead baby. sad, but true. I remember in 8th grade, i was running, dashed out of the cafeteria, really pregnant lady was right at the corner. Thankfully, I had great footwork even then, and i slid around her at a hair's breadth away from contact. If I slammed into her, her child wouldn't be alive now. (She ended up being my Resource "teacher" in 10th and 11th grade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 am

Dye. War. Flaming fist. Stomach. Kill. Epic.
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm

YUSH! I'm putting that into the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
YUSH! I'm putting that into the next chapter.

putting what in the next chapter O.O
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Make the fight scene epic!!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Ya Very Happy go redy
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abortion. Epic style.
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

uhhmmm wow ok I aint reading the next story then.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:03 pm

i just a fight scene :/ thats it
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:18 pm

No it goes againt my very FIRM beliefs I will not read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 27:Passion of War
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next