Dye
Captain
Captain

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

You fell asleep, not pass out. And did nobody notice DURING the Rated R stuff, what might come out of it? xD
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 pm

oh noes xD that would be funny and creepy at the same time xD
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

You mean a lycan baby? Because they didn't use protection!! Bad Felky! Bad!

Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 pm

oh god boom xD i cant belive you brought that up, lol
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 pm

boomfus6 wrote:
You mean a lycan baby? Because they didn't use protection!! Bad Felky! Bad!

Badf choices come with consequences... Soluna is now Prego!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm

wait... is prego means prienat : o
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Prego, pregnant. You have something growing inside you.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

:O......sweet xD, it would be good for the next arc
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Soluna........that means if you get hurt, your baby has a really high chance of getting mutated or something( not werewolf style), but kind of like wolfwing.......this is interesting.....

Captain
Captain
Oblivion

Position : Gravedigger

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:35 pm

wait, exactly what language is prego meant to be?

Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:37 pm

very interesting indeed,hmmm im thinking of haveing 2 pups, one is a boy and the other is a girl, im gana name the girl because i dont want it to be felkerania xD
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Prego is short for being pregnant. And Soluna......you're children's name don't have to be relating to your'se and Felks. And unless you want the children to be two characters from Requiem, I'm assuming they're going to have to die.

Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:57 pm

felkerainia is felk alta account and there gana take a couple months to produce
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

You're a sorcerer and he's a werewolf....... And, the babies would be quite interesting. Maybe the litter shouldn't be able to change until they hit puberty (for guys). When born, wolves are both blind and deaf, but their sense of smell is quite good. And Soluna, you really shouldn't fight until you have them because if you get hurt, they could be mutated. Hey, maybe that's what should happen.....

Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:27 pm

im not gana fight, all i can do is create water elementels to fight for me,and i wont have my pups be hurt or mutated
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:33 pm

ok i got this out of wiki, its about wolf pups

Reproduction

Wolf nursing her pupsIn areas with low wolf densities, wolves are generally monogamous.[68] Mated pairs usually remain together for life if one of the wolves does not die. Upon the death of one mated wolf, pairs are quickly re-established. Since males often predominate in any given wolf population, unpaired females are a rarity.[69] Polygamy does occur, but primarily in captive situations. Multiple litters are rarely successful, due to infanticide by the pack's females.[70] The age of first breeding in wolves depends largely on environmental factors; when food is abundant, or when wolf populations are heavily managed, wolves can rear pups at younger ages in order to exploit the newly available resources. Captive wolves have been known to breed as soon as they reach 9–10 months, while the youngest recorded breeding wolves in the wild were 2 years old. Females are capable of producing pups every year, with one litter annually being the average. Unlike coyotes, wolves never reach reproductive senescence before they die.[71] Incest rarely occurs, though inbreeding depression has been reported to be a problem for wolves in Saskatchewan[72] and Isle Royale.[73]

Estrus typically occurs in late winter, with older, multiparous females entering estrus 2–3 weeks earlier than younger females. Before the rut ensues, wolf packs will temporarily dissolve until the end of the mating season.[69] When receptive, females will avert the base of their tails to one side, exposing the vulva. During mating, the pair is locked into a copulatory tie which may last 5–36 minutes. Because estrus in wolves only lasts a month, the males do not abandon their mates to find other females to inseminate as dogs do. During pregnancy, female wolves will remain in a den located away from periphoral zone in their territory, where violent encounters with other packs are more likely.[74] Old females usually whelp in the den of their previous litter, while younger females typically den near their birthplace. The gestation period lasts 62–75 days, with pups usually being born in the summer period.[75] The average litter consists of 5–6 pups. Litters of 14–17 occur 1% of the time.[76] Litter sizes tend to increase in areas where prey is abundant.[77] Wolves bear relatively large pups in small litters compared to other canid species.[78] Pups are born blind and deaf, and are covered in short soft greyish-brown fur. They weigh 300–500 grams at birth, and begin to see after 9–12 days. The milk canines erupt after one month. Pups first leave the den after 3 weeks. At 1.5 months of age, they are agile enough to flee from danger. Mother wolves do not leave the den for the first few weeks, relying on the fathers to provide food for them and their young. Pups begin to eat solid food at the age of 3–4 weeks. Pups have a fast growth rate during their first four months of life: during this period, the pup's weight can increase nearly 30 times.[78][79]

Back to top Go down
Ergent Seth
Commander
Commander
Ergent Seth

Position : Go figure.

AQW Account
Username: Ergent Seth
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 pm

...If someone makes the story with soluna having a child, I will go ballistic if you name the child after me. >_>

[quote="Ergent Seth"]I'll be right here, with the bigger population, nukes, and rice cakes. [/quote]
I sig myself. Wow. This proves that I'm very lonely.

I need a woman.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 pm

mmmm not a bad idea,
Back to top Go down
Ergent Seth
Commander
Commander
Ergent Seth

Position : Go figure.

AQW Account
Username: Ergent Seth
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 pm

-facepalms-

[quote="Ergent Seth"]I'll be right here, with the bigger population, nukes, and rice cakes. [/quote]
I sig myself. Wow. This proves that I'm very lonely.

I need a woman.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:47 pm

ok ill name the boy seth and the girl megan Smile
Back to top Go down
Raf
Soldier
Soldier
Raf

Position : Nothing really..

AQW Account
Username: PriestOfLight12
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm

lulwhut?
Back to top Go down
http://fb.com/rafdelatorre
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm

boomfus6 wrote:
if you get hurt, they could be mutated.

yeah, just imagine mutated magical werewolves. that sounds safe.

Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 pm

And Soluna......creating water elements uses you're energy. Which affects your babies. For example- whicher element you might use the most, you're baby will turn into that element. Like, there will just be a watery figure of the werewolf. Because if creating a water element is like any type of even mild excercise, SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!

Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Is that proven medically?

Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:55 pm

oblivion1 wrote:
Is that proven medically?

I think somewhere that woman with 1 month of giving birth should not even jog. Maybe I'm wrong, and a lot of studies are contradictory, but I'm just stating what I read. And I'm pretty sure making a water elemental requires more energy than jogging ....XD

Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:00 pm

mmmhhhmmm...

well, i doubt a woman within 1 month of giving birth would be able to jog at all...it would kinda look like a moving jelly...and would certainly do something nasty to that poor little foetus' spine...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27:Passion of War   Chapter 27:Passion of War - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 27:Passion of War
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next