Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ch. The Last: Epilogue

Go down 
+5
Tysonator0001
Felkaranos
Oblivion
Red Blizzard
Dye
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

Ch. The Last: Epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Seth ran through the streets of Akiba. He ran not with fear, not with anger, but with confidence, knowing his abilities and the extent to which he could use them. Cort was using a small warehouse as a temporary base of operations, sending out a call for reinforcements from his clan. Seth scouted ahead for enemies, taking a sideways glance at a dark alley as he passed it. An arrow shot out, slicing off a few strands of his silver hair. He rolled over to one side as three more arrows came streaming out, waited, then charged in. He caught four Chaos Rippers in the middle of reloading, cutting them down as they looked up, all fifteen of their eyes blinking, scrambling to get away. Seth’s silver shortsword sang as it lopped off the head of the last arm, trailing a thick line of purple blood. As he turned to make his way back towards the main street, he heard a thud behind him, followed by more. He turned again, watching five more Chaos Rippers advancing towards him, claws gleaming. Thinking quickly, Seth pulled out a fistful of throwing knives, flung them into the air, then ran. As the Rippers scampered along, chasing after him, the knives reached the top of their parabolic flights and began their deadly descents, raining down on the advancing Rippers. Seth made it back to the main street, looked over his shoulder. Nobody was following him.

Seth exhaled, too soon. A pair of mages appeared in front of him with flashes of light, each one drawing a fireball as they did so. White hoods, golden emblems. They were from the Order. He sprinted forward, running low, dodging to the right as one fireball came sailing past him. The mages backed up as he closed in on them. One mage tripped over his own robes, falling. Seth drew his sword and pinned the mage to the ground, scattering blood across the cobblestones of the street. The other mage let loose his fireball, then drew a long, thin sword from a sheath on his back. A mage with a sword? Seth cursed, noting how Fire always fought with a claymore, even while he was casting rune magic. The Order had learned a few tricks from him before he left them. As he rolled away from the incoming fireball, Seth reached for his sword, then remembered. It was still buried in the body of the first mage. More curses, and Seth knew he had no choice. He closed his eyes, reaching down, deep into his soul, finding that familiar piece that had been ripped apart and stitched back together many times. As Seth opened his eyes again, a blue Soul Scythe welled up in his right hand, hooked tip pointing upwards. The mage couldn’t even blink before he was hoisted into the air by an uppercut from the scythe, blade sticking out through the mage’s spine. The body was hurled through the air by the swing, coming to a sickening stop flat against the wall of a furniture shop.

In front of him, a thick mist swirled, rapidly advancing towards him. Morning was coming, and that meant the end of his long “recruitment” visit to the town. Seth looked forward to a good day’s sleep back at clan base. Suddenly, a figured appeared out of the mist, advancing towards him at a steady pace. A bright sword gleamed in the man’s hand, flaming hair stood up on his head. Seth’s heart sank, recognizing his terrible past staring him in the face.

“Helios.”

“Calisto.”

“That’s not my name.”

“Whatever. I wondered when I’d meet you. Fancy finding you here of all places.”

“Yeah, I’ve been busy.”

“I can tell. That new clan of yours doing you any good?”

“Requiem? They’re much better than the old clan I used to lead.”

“Good, good. I look forward to finishing them off after you’re gone.”

“And just where do you think I’m going?”

“To hell.” Helios raised his sword with one hand, pointed a finger at Seth with his other. A single word. Seth raised his hand in defense, uttering a counterword. The two spells clashed in mid-air, rippling outwards through time and space. The world seemed to shipft out of reality for a moment. “Hmmm. You’ve gotten good with Cipher Spells.”

Seth glared. “I didn’t want to use that. I swore I would never use that kind of magic again.”

Helios laughed. “But you can’t help it. It’s in you. Everyone in the underworld knows of Calisto, and his infamous group of Vanishers. You used to make anyone you didn’t like just disappear.”

“That was then. I’m not part of that group any more. You killed them all.”

“That’s right. I made them all disappear, just as you used Cipher Spells to destroy my entire group. I lost a great many good people in that war.”

“What do you want with me?”

“What else? To finish where we left off. You ran away from me back then, I hope you’re not planning to run away again.”

“I’m past running away now.”

“Are you? Are you finally past running from your true history, Calisto? Finally tired of changing names? Ha! Accept it. You will never stop changing, until the day you die.” And with that, Helios lunged forward, sword drawn. Seth charged as well, Soul Scythe flaring bright blue. As he stared into the eyes of his enemy, Seth turned the words over in his mind. Helios was wrong. He was Ergent Seth of Requiem. That would never change.
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:01 am

Dye...I love you and your awesomeness Very Happy

Ok, not in that way...but really, the fact that you reposted all of this...? Epic.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:32 pm

YA I DID. I had the time to do this and ugh.... it was a pain.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

Position : Gravedigger

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
Dye...I love you and your awesomeness Very Happy

Ok, not in that way...but really, the fact that you reposted all of this...? Epic.

what is it with you guys and associating love and gay? jeez, it's just an expression... :scratch:
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Kraton
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm

We are Americans. It is in our blood.
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:15 am

Weird...
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Weird... but true.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:36 pm

yus.
Back to top Go down
Tysonator0001
Soldier
Soldier

AQW Account
Username: Tysonator0001
Level: 24
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Great Story Dye afraid
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:47 pm

NOT MINE. This is Red Blizzards. I just transfered it over from our old site. Red wrote this amazing story.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:35 pm

emphasis on amazing.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

There should be an epilogue; epilogue, with it being 50 years in the future.
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 am

Well, 3 years in the future, we have Perspectives.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 am

We should have like, a story 10 years after perspectives. Once Requiem has gone or somthing then we all gather for some dumb reason. xD
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Dye wrote:
We should have like, a story 10 years after perspectives. Once Requiem has gone or somthing then we all gather for some dumb reason. xD

that sounds a great idea, but i dont think 10 yaers, i say 3 years agin because if we did 10 years then saint would be 30 years old, so i like to stay young
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Not ourself in real life... Our characters! Duh. But it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

i meant our characters, i want to be young in the story
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm

You can be young, like magic keeping you young.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

ah ok
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Well, I would really like to see what we would be like down the road in the story.
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

I don't care if this post date is really late, this story is awesome!!! AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 am

It is, indeed. Have you read all the parts?
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I...maaaaay...have skipped some.....(Am I in troublez...?)
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Nah. This is just here to enjoy, that's all. It's nice to know someone is still reading this Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch. The Last: Epilogue   Ch. The Last: Epilogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch. The Last: Epilogue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next