Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fate of the Olympians

Go down 
+3
Reaper
Merci
Hydra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?
Upgrade?: Yes

Fate of the Olympians Empty
PostSubject: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

Shrouded in darkness, the mantle of the Olympians will rise again, through the obstacles of the modern world. The slumbering gods shall once again rise, and this time, unite with the titans against a common enemy. Heroes such as Jason and Peruses shall rise, and will lead the fight against those who wish to overtake the world with technology and strategy. In addition to these heroes, beasts such as Cerberus and Hydra will be under these mighty general’s control. While it’s true Olympus is a force to be reckoned with, the modern age is steadily catching up with them. In a land with the boundaries of time in which strategist generals like Sun Tsu and Atilla the Hun can exist at the same time, there is no stopping of what they can do. Also, these generals have weapons which today’s armies use, including grenades, tanks ,rocket launchers, and the such. Choose your side, between the Ancients of the Olympians or the advancement of modern society.

==Classes==

There are no pre-set classes in this game ,for you make your own. With so many gods and/or weapons to choose from, your fighting style is completely in your control. From magic, special abilities, preferred weapons, and everything else incorporating fighting, it is in your control. However, you will have to give a name to your customized fighting style, but it is unavailable to other players as you are all your own heroes.

==Stats==

There are four stats in the “ Fight for Olympus”; Strength, Speed(depending on faction), Endurance, and Intelligence.

Strength- Strength affects your brute strength in general. For Olympians, this affects what weapons you can use, and for modern soldiers, this affects strength as well.

Speed- This applies for both factions; It’s simply speed, as well as your ability to dodge and such.

Endurance- Endurance determines how much damage you can take. In addition, it also determines of how long you can fight or run without being too exhausted.

Intelligence- In general, intelligence is exactly what it says. For Olympians, intelligence dictates your potential magic level. For modern soldiers, intelligence dictates what level of weaponry your allowed to use; for example, a mecha would require much more more intelligence than a rocket launcher.

==Gameplay==
When starting out, your character sheet will essentially be worthless. Why? As stated before, there are no preset classes, magic spells, weaponry, armor, or really anything else. Every single power will be decided by you, meaning that no one is exactly like you. The gameplay itself will generally pit you against real players of the opposite faction, and of course NPC bosses and armies.

Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

Rez'd
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 am

Rez'd, for NPC bosses, player lists, and what not
Back to top Go down
Merci
Soldier
Soldier
Merci

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Def. Rez
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Commander
Commander
Reaper

AQW Account
Username: Reaper1995(like you didnt know that)
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Merci wrote:
Def. Rez
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32
Upgrade?: No

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:25 pm

this reminds me of peter jackson the lighting theif series.
Back to top Go down
Jameska
Soldier
Soldier
Jameska

AQW Account
Username: Darth James
Level: 9001

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
http://twitpic.com/photos/DJamesAnderson
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos
Level: 35
Upgrade?: No

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Reserved.com
Back to top Go down
Staitus
Captain
Captain
Staitus

Position : Head of Tactics and Warfare

AQW Account
Username: Staitus
Level: 100

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Sol. Its Percy Jackson.

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Staitus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Olympians    Fate of the Olympians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate of the Olympians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interactive Games-