Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Warrior

Go down 
+10
Shadow The Hedgehog
Gammarai
Staitus
The Sword Saint
Felkaranos
Orthrus
Jameska
Soluna
Hydra
Dye
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 pm

-Story-
Create your own, learn about yourself, and your family. Avenge them, or damn them, either way, the legacy is yours. Fight against multiple enemies, meet interesting people, put a gun to their head and shoot them, or they put a gun to yours and shoot you. In the city of Kuz, no one is to be trusted, that includes you. You can wander the streets, roam the buildings, but never, ever steal another mans treasure, the penalties may be dire. Create your own story, set your own future, live your own life as the last warrior.

-Gameplay-
Little is based on dice rolls anymore, but the logic of what you can and can't do, mentally and physically. Combat systems differ from most games, being less popular in this game.

-Stats-
You may go as far as 100 with your stats. Be forewarned however, show off to much skill and you may attract some unwanted attention. It is likely that the only person watching your back, is the snipers atop the buildings. You will be awarded stat points for everything you do, how you do it, and how it turns out. If you die in a session, you lose all stat points gained. You start with 10 free stat points to spend and 1 in every base stat, unless of course you add to it.

-Sword-
Your sword is your power, though you do not know it at first. Your sword grants you a series of abilities that will power up as you go along. You may describe your sword and its abilities on your character sheet. Your sword goes through two evolutions, the first being the weaker, the second boosting by much. There is NO CHANGING your powers after they are posted, this is strict and if you do so, instant 0's on everything. I will change it if its OP.

-Stat Skills-
Your stats grant certain skills when they reach a high enough level. These are the basis of what you know, and what you can do. Choose wisely, there is no changing of stats, if I notice you relocating points, instant 0's to whatever stats you boosted.

-Power-
Power Punch- 5 Power, Deliver lethal blows unarmed
Screwdriver- 10 Power, Spin your weapon like a screw into the enemies body
Combust- 30 Power, Deliver small explosions with your blade
Explosion- 50 Power, Deliver larger explosions with your blade
Kings Crown- 70 Power, Shoot a large beam from your blade, requires charge
Blossoming Flower Barrage- 100 Power, Unleash a wave of cuts and slashes upon your enemy

-Protection-
Big Hits- 5 Protection, Take bigger hits and live
Kings Armor- 30 Protection, Take a more damage than average heroes
Killer Defense- 70 Protection, Damaged from 1 evolution weapons halved
Defensive Master- 100 Protection, Cannot be harmed by 1st evolution weapons

-Speed-
Sprint- 5 Speed, Run faster than an average human
Flash- 30 Speed, Reach your destinations in half the time
Blurry- 70 Speed, Kill your enemy and all they have to see is your blade
Invisible- 100 Speed, One second they're in front of you, the next your blood on on their blade

-Resistance-
Good Will- 20 Resistance, Poison damage halved
Iron Will- 50 Resistance, Stun chance halved
Steel Will- 80 Resistance, Poison chance halved
Best Will- 100 Resistance, Stunning hits are negated

-The Master and Apprentice-
Your purpose as a hero of new is to restore balance to the earth, or to destroy it. Either way, you need more than just your sword to do either. That is where the master and the apprentice comes in. You may learn one of many arts, and use them in your cause. There is no limit to what you may learn, but finding it is no easy task. There is one ability gained for every teacher you get to teach you, this is a list of them.

-Illusion-
Mirage- As long as your focused, you can pitch your enemy into a world of your own, and terrorize them to insanity
Shapeshift- Make yourself appear to be anything you can think of to the enemy
Illusion- Force anything to appear as you want it to your enemy

-Chaos-
Confusion- Pitch the enemy into confusion, making them go insane for as long as you can hold them in that state
Omen- Cast bad luck upon someone or something
Curse- Curse someone with an eventually fatal curse

-Destruction-
Fireball- Fire a fireball, duh
Explosion- Cause an explosion, blowing back your foe
Earthquake- Cause a major earthquake

-Thought-
Telekinesis- Pick up and throw objects at your enemy with sheer brain power, cannot pick up enemies
Irony- Make your enemies think what you want them to think, the more they try not to think about it, the more power you gain
Ravage- Ravage your foes mind, making them brain-dead

-Emotion-
Charm- You cannot be lied to, making you the ultimate interrogator
Infatuate- Make your target love you as much as you will to be loved
Emotion- Make your target feel any emotion you can think of

-Sheets-
Name-
SP-
Power-
Protection-
Speed-
Resistance-

-Inventory-
Any items
You obtain
While playing

-Sword-
1st Evolution
2nd Evolution

-Looks-
Gender-
Eyes- Describe
Hair- Includes facial hair
FF- Stands for Facial Features
Clothes-
Etcetera- Anything else

Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Reserved. Lolz. Didn't you post this over in GoD.

Yea, but it was a work in progress. Never finished it. ~Merci
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?
Upgrade?: Yes

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Can't do it on an itouch, but will start my page as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 pm

do we post it here or put it on micrrosoft word?

Here. ~ Merci
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm

I will respond to questions via editing.
Back to top Go down
Jameska
Soldier
Soldier
Jameska

AQW Account
Username: Darth James
Level: 9001

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
http://twitpic.com/photos/DJamesAnderson
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

..../facedesk

What does reserved mean?

Its a reserved post for a sheet. ~Merci
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Name- Boomfus
SP-10
Power-2
Protection-1
Speed-6
Resistance-1
Inventory- Nothing Currently
Sword- My sword is a gigantic bandaged sword ( think of Kisame).
Sword 1st evolution- When you slash the air, a portal which only I can use. This is useful in the sense that if someone is about to attack, I can rip the portal, disappear before they attack me, and come out behind them.
Sword 2nd evolution- Using the portal, I can drag the enemy into another relam, where it’s exactly like Sauske’s sharingan. They feel tremendous pain, but nothing is actually happening. In that moment, time is still in the real world. Using this tires me out a great deal out though.
Gender- Male
Eyes- Colorless, and just stare out into space.
Hair- Has spiked up hair; not as high as a Mohawk, but higher than a normal person’s hair. Some sideburns, but other than that, no facial hair.
FF- Pale skinned, with shaved off eyebrows. There’s a zipper replacing his mouth, not letting him talk due to an accident.
Clothes- ( You’re not allowed to have armor, right? Well, I’m answeringmyself; no) A ragged black cloak draping over the back, and a cut up black shirt. Has a pair of black skinny jeans (FTW!) and a home-made pair of sandals. Has a large straw hat which covers up his eyes, and only reveals his zipper mouth.
Etc.- This is what the zipper mouth looks like Razz

The Last Warrior Zipper_Mouth_by_DavidForesty
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Name- Gia Monic
SP- 10
Power- 5
Protection- 5
Speed- 12
Resistance- 5

-Inventory-
No Items so far...

-Sword-
Very long pure black katana, the blade is black, the handle is pure black with a few purple and red gems inside, covered with runes.

1st Evolution: Katana can summon up to 5 undead minions of intermediete strength that attack any target person, summoned by tapping grave's and tomb stones with the Katana.
2nd Evolution: Katana goes into Onslaught mode, where it becomes red, and surrounded by pure black flames where during Onslaught mode the Katana will strike any target person and send them into pure hell, and the enemy is surrounded by thousands of the dead's screams of pure bloodcurdling torture, driving the target person to the brink of insanity.

-Looks-
Gender- Female
Eyes- Blood Red with small traces of black and purple. No pupils.
Hair- Long (about down to the waist) black hair with a streak of red hair near the forehead that goes down to about collar bone area. Usually covers left eye.
FF- Black tatoos cover the facal area that represent black runes and diamond shapes cover the chin, cheeks, and forehead.
Clothes- Black flowing robes with small red gems embedded into the ends of the sleeves, bottom, and collar. Can be broken easily.
Etcetera- Has light/very pale skin, sometimes wears a mask that covers only the eye area, like a mardigras mask. Looks like this:

The Last Warrior Gia_ma11

Last edited by Gia Monic on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:53 am

Also I was wondering what the heck is "OP"?

OP means Over-Powered - Staitus
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos
Level: 35

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 am

Rewar

-Story-
Rewar was born a few miles outside a city called Kronan Valley, far to the north. He grew up there with his parents until one day when he was seven. His father was a bounty hunter and went out to kill a band of thieves, but never returned. His mother killed herself a year after, and his little sister who was only two years old, froze to death during an extremely cold winter. Rewar was saved by a slave trader who got life into him again and sold him as a slave to a rich merchant. But the merchant was a nice man who actually cared for the boy, and helped him to get a better life. He know works as a guard for the merchant's caravans.

-Sheets-
Name- Rewar
SP-10
Power-3
Protection-2
Speed-2
Resistance-3

-Inventory-

-Sword-
1st Evolution- A standard two-handed sword with no visible skills, dull edge and rusty points.
2nd Evolution- The handle grows longer so that the sword turns into some kind of polearm, all rust disappeares and the edges are sharpened. It can now reflect skills or spells that hit it.

-Looks-
Gender- Male
Eyes- Grey eyes with slightly blue tone. Normal human eyes.
Hair- None
FF- A long scar going from the lower left jaw to above the right ear.
Clothes- Old and dirty clothes, like a poor farm worker would use. A pale green shirt with a brown leather vest outside. Loose, yellow-white pants.
Etcetera-
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Knight
Knight
The Sword Saint

AQW Account
Username: The Sword Saint
Level: 30

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 am

Does the sword have to be a sword or can it be anything but still have 1st and 2nd evolution?

Sword, you are a Sword Saint. ~ Merci
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=The%20Sword%20Saint
Staitus
Captain
Captain
Staitus

Position : Head of Tactics and Warfare

AQW Account
Username: Staitus
Level: 100

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Staitus Bovilis
Statistics

• Stat Points- 0

• Power- 3

• Protection- 2

• Speed- 3

• Resistance- 2

Inventory

Sword

Darkfang - An 8 foot claymore blade that allow the user to rend the shadows themselves, chains wrapped into the blade. There is a black pearl in the hilt that pulsates, it can be used to to store energy then unleash it.

• 1st Evolution - The claymore becomes a 6 foot rapier, the pear is inset at the center of the hand-guard , storing even more power. The chain is now loose around the base, trailing 3 feet. Retains the ability to become the claymore

• 2nd Evolution - The claymore opens up revealing cogs and gears, and even more blades inside of it. This allows for the weapon to change into any weapon with the simple pull of a short chain. The chain that was wrapped around the blade has been retracted at the base of the hilt, it can shoot out 20 feet and can transfer the stored energy along it. Now the black pearl can contain a huge amount of energy.

Looks

• Gender - Male

• Eyes - Dark, Sapphire Blue

• Hair - His hair is shaded a dark brown, nearly black. Its a military cut, but long in its sense.

• Facial Features - His facial features are quiet menacing, capable of silencing near anyone without so much as a glance. Well proportioned, yet battle-hardened. A massive scar runs diagonally across his face.

• Clothes - When he isn't in his heavy armor, he chooses to clad himself in some rather simple clothing. He wears a sleeveless black turtle neck and a pair of loose pants of the same color, and places steel-toed boots upon his feet. He also clads himself in with shoulder plates, one or two. Did I mention the Ironman Shades? I think I did....

• Etcetera - Rather intimidating appearance

Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Staitus
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Staitus wrote:

1st Evolution - The claymore becomes a 6 foot rapier, the pear is inset at the center of the hand-guard , storing even more power. The chain is now loose around the base, trailing 3 feet. Retains the ability to become the claymore

pearl*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm

The first sessions will be held when our hometown Captains get the boxes up. In the meantime, I heavily recommend players and (especially) future Game Hosts read the Guide to Gaming, which I posted in this section not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Gammarai
Soldier
Soldier
Gammarai

AQW Account
Username: Gammarai
Level: 34

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm

No story I'm afraid Razz

Name - Gammarai
SP- 10
Power-2
Protection-6
Resistance-2

Inventory- Nothing but moths Smile

Sword - Dual Katanas, that change color as I please (Bloodletter FTW)
1st evolution - With the power of the Katanas, one can summon an elemental based on which element one sees best fitting. Can not be done more than 3 times per battle, or the Katanas release an elemental wave that is fatal to anyone within a 100 meter distance

2nd evolution -Can manipulate different elements, but can only manipulate one element at a time, on top of that, there is always great difficulty on the user because of the mental and physical strength it takes up

Gender-Male
Eyes- Neon green
Hair- Scruffy looking short and white hair
FF- Ever so slightly hooked nose, minimal eyebags, fuckin' handsome Wink
Clothes- Wears fitted jeans, normal shoes, normal statement shirt. When in battle mode, is seen sporting rogue leather (think of the renegade class).
Etcetera- Sometimes has a neon green aura. Don't mind that xD

~Gam
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Merci wrote:
The first sessions will be held when our hometown Captains get the boxes up. In the meantime, I heavily recommend players and (especially) future Game Hosts read the Guide to Gaming, which I posted in this section not long ago.

No need to worry about me reading that thing I read it about three times already, and I'm planning on reading it again. (Paranoid...very paranoid. pale afraid Crying or Very sad Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Knight
Knight
Shadow The Hedgehog

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Researved
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Knight
Knight
The Sword Saint

AQW Account
Username: The Sword Saint
Level: 30

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 pm

The Sword Saint wrote:
Does the sword have to be a sword or can it be anything but still have 1st and 2nd evolution?

Sword, you are a Sword Saint. ~ Merci

Darnit,I thought I could mix it up since its not actually The Sword Saint anymore. Anyways here's my sheet:

Name- Fenix
SP- 0
Power- 5
Protection- 0
Speed- 5
Resistance- 0

-Inventory-

-Sword-
A standard sabre
1st Evolution- Turns into two light armored gloves
2nd Evolution- Transforms into two heated rock gauntlets with some fire attribute

-Looks-
Gender- Male
Eyes- Regular Brown Eyes
Hair- Medium long brown hair that is slicked back and has a 5 o clock shadow
FF- Somewhat rugged looking, around his early 30s
Clothes- Black leather jacket with rolled up sleeves, a plain with T-shirt, regular fit jeans, and black dress shoes
Etcetera-
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=The%20Sword%20Saint
Anonymous

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Still waiting on those boxes.

-.-
Back to top Go down
Nef
Commander
Commander
Nef

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Name- Death
SP-
Power- 5
Protection- 5
Speed- 2
Resistance- 2

-Inventory-
-
-
-

-Sword-
- An Obsidian katana laced with shadow energy that supplement his powers.

- 1st Evolution: Ability To Use Blood To Heal Myself Or Attack Others (Bodily)

- 2nd Evolution: Control Blood In All Aspects (Bodily)

-Looks-
Gender- Male
Eyes- Chibi, easygoing, red eyes
Hair- *look to avatars hair*
FF- Inward jawline, Rounded chin, thin face
Clothes- Black robes with a skin-tight black undersuit and metallic black gloves and boots
Etcetera- White mask lined with black tribal designs covering most of it

-Abilities-
Power
- Power Punch- 5 Power, Deliver lethal blows unarmed

Protection
- Big Hits- 5 Protection, Take bigger hits and live

Speed
-

Resistance
-
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Recruit
Xerxes Break

AQW Account
Username: Joker Lycan
Level: 35

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm

-Sheets-
Name-Ares
SP-0
Power-8
Protection-10
Speed-7
Resistance-9

-Inventory-
Any items
You obtain
While playing

-Sword- Dual katanas, each nine feet in length, both blades are a bone white, handle is black.
1st Evolution: My katanas give me control over my skeletal structure, meaning, i can harden and weaken the calcium in my bones as i please, also i can change and rearrange my bones as I please.

2nd Evolution:My katanas grant me further control of my skeletal structure; I can now remove bones from my body (remove bones are replaced/regrown) Also I can reshape and size any bone i have removed. While in physical contact with another being, i can strengthen or weaken their bones, eithere enhancing the resistance of a friend or decreasing the resistance of a foe.

-Looks-
Gender-Male
Eyes- Electric green, usually show loneliness and the desire to be left alone...
Hair- Short dark brown hair, rather messy and unkept.
FF- battle worn and scared, young looking- around early twenties.
Clothes-Pale robes, the neck line drops past the jugglar bone, the sleeves a few too long.
Etcetera- height 5'11, weight 190 lbs, as eyes hint, likes to be left alone and is rather cold towards people he is unfimilar with.

Last edited by Ares on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:05 pm

MMkay, ran the first session. Any opinions for those who played?
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Merci wrote:
MMkay, ran the first session. Any opinions for those who played?

Can we fight next session? The games called "The Last Warrior", Warriors fight!
Back to top Go down
Staitus
Captain
Captain
Staitus

Position : Head of Tactics and Warfare

AQW Account
Username: Staitus
Level: 100

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 pm

So, I only missed the intro to the IG....?
I can survive....
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Staitus
Sponsored content

The Last Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Warrior   The Last Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Warrior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interactive Games-
Jump to: