Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?
Upgrade?: Yes

Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off) Empty
PostSubject: Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off)    Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Well, I copied this whole idea off of God’s site. O.o My bad, I just thought it would be cool for Requiem members too. Anyways, here’s the storyline!

In the planet Kayet-zu, there is a civil war going on. The war is between the royalists(nobles) and the common people. The nobles want to continue the hold on the planets resources, while the common people want to split it evenly. What will be the outcome of this war? You and you’re fellow clanmates will decide; choose widely. There are a variety of races in Kayet-Zu, and you can choose which one you would like to be; the humans,the Nalvra, or the Hopar. Each race has it’s own background, it’s own stat’s, and it’s own subsections of attacking types. By the way, attacks will come later, I’m only putting one for each sub-category now. By the way, each sub-section has their own regular melee weapon, which requires nothing. Sorry if this seems confusing at first, I will add on to it.

Humans consist of 3 different sub-category’s:

Mage- Human’s which are well balanced in the arcane arts. They are used for offensive use only, which no or little healing capabilities. These attackers deal heavy damage, but are genrally slow without the aid of skills. They also have medium health, so are not often used in the frontlines of a battlefield. The default weapon is a plain brown staff, with very little aura.
Attacks:
Fire stream- A continuous stream of fire erupts from the casters hands. The more distance it covers, the less powerful the attack becomes. Cost: 11 int. and 30 energy flow.

Paladin- Direct descendants from nobility, these humans have a medium amount of attack, and have a medium heal. These fighters are often referred to as the middlemen, since their healing capabilities and attack powers are the same. The default weapon of a paladin is a regular longsword, with no xtra enhancements.
Attacks:
Gambled healing- A heal which is very basic, and has a high range of healing. Can range from a 10-50 extra health points.

Ninja- Trained by some of the greatest masters in swordfighting, these fighters do not rely heavily on their magic, and instead on their natural skills and weapons. The ninja’s default weapon is a sleek, black katana made out of copper; very breakable.
Attacks:
Death in the night- The ninja blinds a foe by using basic magic. From there, the ninja has a 5% chance for an instant kill. If the ninja misses, the opponent cannot move for one turn, but is healed completely due to his peace of mind. The ninja can attack only once the opponent has fully healed.

Nalvar’s consist of two different sub-categorys:

Kyeno-Nalvar: A shape-shifter who can transform into three animals of his choosing. The animals are: tiger, rat, goat, snake, eagle, whale, hornet, bear, turtle. Each animal has it’s own attributes, which will be explained later on. This Kyeno is mainly offensive, and with a few forms high defense, but absolutely no or little healing power.
Attacks:
Animal rage- The user casts himself/herself into of their animal forms, but is interrupted by a fierce rage. This causes the users strength to be increased by ½ when the user is lvl 1, 1/3 when the user is lvl 2, ¼ when the user is lvl 3, and so on.

Horishana-Nalavar: A “druid” in essence, but one who only works with plants, and the aura in life. The user has high healing capabilities, making the Horishana-Nalavar one of the most frustrating enemies to fight. HOWEVER, the Horishana have relatively low attack and are stunned easily, because they are usually concentrating on gathering energy.
Attacks:
Dripping death- The user casts posion ivy threads to launch itself from the ground, and wrap around the user. This attack has a high hit rate, and has a low chance of stunning. The posion at first deals 5 damage, then 12, then 14, and so on. This is good, because in long battles, the posion will keep on increasing. This poison cannot be stacked.

The Hopar only have one race, as most of the race was wiped out from the genocide of the impure. Since this massacre was lead by the humans, the remaining Hopar took the advanced human technology and developed it, making the Hopar the most technologicalally-advanced race in Kayet-Xu. However, this race is divided into two categorys:

Infantry- These soldiers’s attacks are mostly quick and brutal, and not long lasting. These soldiers have an arsenal of weapons, mostly combat and non long-range guns, which will be more available as you level up.

Attacks:

Smoke bomb- Using a riot smoke bomb, the user throws down a smoke bomb. This blinds the enemy for one turn, letting the infantry attack again.

Back-up- These soldiers are usually well-guarded, and have plenty of shields to do so. Their weapons are usually powerful and accurate, like sniper rifles, but some are inaccurate like motars. With the right moves, these soldiers are virtually a tank.

Attacks:

One-shot K.O.! Or not………- This attack gives the user a sniper rifle for one turn. The attack is more accurate based on you’re accuracy stat (Duh!), and has a 2% chance to one-hit K.O. Do not fear, for the damage of this attack is quite high, even without the ridicioulous chance to one-hit K.O.

Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!

PostSubject: Re: Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off)    Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Move this to Interactive Games? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off)    Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 pm

I made this a ridicously long time ago, but everyone ignored it :3 B.c Requiem didn't have an IG thing ago. I have a new IG now (Realm of the Gods), so just ignore this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Knight
Knight
Shadow The Hedgehog

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off)    Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 pm

topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off)    Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nre Requiem interactive game(yes, it's a rip-off)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interactive Games-
Jump to: