Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!

Go down 
+10
Icy Feather
Red Blizzard
Nathan Waz Here
Oblivion
Dye
Raf
Ergent Seth
Hydra
Ohzone
Baronet Turncoat X
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader

Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Want help Dye? I can give you some pointers with regards to that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

Position : Head of Internal Affairs and Discipline

AQW Account
Username:
Level:
Upgrade?: No

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:35 pm

it's not the whole thing, just how to start it. Thats what has me tricked.
Back to top Go down
Red Blizzard
Leader
Leader
Red Blizzard

Position : Storyteller/Dictionary/Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Ah, that can be tricky. What is it you need, a reason for the whole scene, or where it happens, or just how to get the first words going and such? Can be tricky for strangers to get all gooey with each other, and Soluna and Felk don't exactly know each other too well...try life or death situation. People do strange things when they know they're about to die.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 pm

i was thinking that is this for the next chapter? cause i would need to wake up also are we still in the war scene
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Red Blizzard wrote:
Ah, that can be tricky. What is it you need, a reason for the whole scene, or where it happens, or just how to get the first words going and such? Can be tricky for strangers to get all gooey with each other, and Soluna and Felk don't exactly know each other too well...try life or death situation. People do strange things when they know they're about to die.

How to get the first words going, but i got it. Hard to write it without it seeming insulting to wither of them.
Back to top Go down
Ohzone
Soldier
Soldier
Ohzone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Of course it is Dye -_-. Anyways cant wait to read it it should be.......interesting...... ._.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?
Upgrade?: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Dye wrote:
Red Blizzard wrote:

How to get the first words going, but i got it. Hard to write it without it seeming insulting to wither of them.

Dye!! When did you start being nice? BTW, Felk should be the aggressive one, since, you know, he's a werewolf and everything.
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:21 pm

The aggresive one? lol. I already had that in mind...xD
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Dye wrote:

Don't leave any details out....HAHAHAHA, I've got an idea. While Sol and Felk are....well.....you know.....you should totally make him change into a werewolf. Then Soluna gets all freaked out and has an epic werewolf fight with Felk, since Soluna is also a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 pm

uhhhhhhhh no
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 pm

boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

Don't leave any details out....HAHAHAHA, I've got an idea. While Sol and Felk are....well.....you know.....you should totally make him change into a werewolf. Then Soluna gets all freaked out and has an epic werewolf fight with Felk, since Soluna is also a werewolf.

Well, since there both werewolves should they do it in that form... that would give a new definition to rough xD
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 pm

y-no because ive just became a lycan, i dont think i cant contrul in that form yet >.>

on second thought lycan form can be better a littel. but idk its your chapter dye <.< you do what you want
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

Well, since there both werewolves should they do it in that form... that would give a new definition to rough xD

Gives a new definition to creepy. If I wanna see furry creatures humping, I'll watch Animal Planet. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm

xD I lol'd so hard when i read that. I love this, i feel like... an ass for doing this. xD
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

Yea, you should do that. I would do some emberassing things I wrote this chapter.....including making them do it when in werewolf forms. I would incorporate wolf love and human love......very interesting. And involving licking XD
Back to top Go down
Dye
Captain
Captain
Dye

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:05 pm

boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

Yea, you should do that. I would do some emberassing things I wrote this chapter.....including making them do it when in werewolf forms. I would incorporate wolf love and human love......very interesting. And involving licking XD

I read this as i licked salt of my fingers from french fries at Mcdonalds. I hate you Boomfus. And no, i find that just fudging creepy.
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Hahahaha. This is funnier and funnier.
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

I read this as i licked salt of my fingers from french fries at Mcdonalds. I hate you Boomfus. And no, i find that just fudging creepy.

creepy indeed >.> but if i and felk was in lycan form, the only thing i would do is like lick his head,face,muzzel and nothing else, cause that what normal wolves do

like when a mother wolf lick their younglings to clean them and show them love
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:28 pm

soluna wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

creepy indeed >.> but if i and felk was in lycan form, the only thing i would do is like lick his head,face,muzzel and nothing else, cause that what normal wolves do

Actually Soluna, that is wrong. That is what a mother does to a child, that is called loving and nurturing. When wolves do it, it's definately not that. I just know about this as I dissected a wolf who was killed right in the middle of doing it in Yellowstone. Trust me, it's very......gruesome. BTW, Dye. You hate me? Well guess what; I love you too.
Back to top Go down
Baronet Turncoat X
Diplomat
Diplomat
Baronet Turncoat X

Position : Relic of the Past

AQW Account
Username: Saintofdarkness

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:35 pm

boomfus6 wrote:
soluna wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

Actually Soluna, that is wrong. That is what a mother does to a child, that is called loving and nurturing. When wolves do it, it's definately not that. I just know about this as I dissected a wolf who was killed right in the middle of doing it in Yellowstone. Trust me, it's very......gruesome. BTW, Dye. You hate me? Well guess what; I love you too.

Lemme get this straight. You dissected a wolf that was killed whilst "licking", and that suddenly makes it incapable of showing affection to its pups? Doesn't hold any water...

Last edited by Saintofdarkness on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Saintofdarkness
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 pm

boomfus6 wrote:
soluna wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

was it a male wolf that got killed?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Captain
Captain
Oblivion

Position : Gravedigger

AQW Account
Username:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:38 pm

soluna wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
soluna wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

was it a male wolf that got killed?

if it wasn't, you should be ashamed! go rear it's pups! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Kraton
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Saintofdarkness wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
soluna wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:
boomfus6 wrote:
Dye wrote:

Lemme get this straight. You dissected a wolf that was killed whilst "licking", and that suddenly makes it incapable of showing affection to its pups? Doesn't hold any water...

No, no, no, no. I dissected a wolf, a male alpha wolf to be exact, who died, according to the anylyzers, during or most likely right after doing it. I dissected it and then took notes, as it was a practice for us medical students to dissect. The tounge was normal as I could see, I was just saying to tell Soluna that it would involve licking. Nothing to do with my dissection. And of a course a dead wolf can't show affection! It's dead!
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:51 pm

ok you lost me boom,what im saying is that im a female wolf and they lick to show love, im not talking about the chapter, im talking about when me and felk are in wolf form and after a battel or something ill like lick his wounds or something
Back to top Go down
Felkaranos
Commander
Commander
Felkaranos

AQW Account
Username: Felkaranos

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:52 pm

What are you talking about, Boom? WHERE did the wolf lick?
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:57 pm

soluna wrote:
ok you lost me boom,what im saying is that im a female wolf and they lick to show love, im not talking about the chapter, im talking about when me and felk are in wolf form and after a battel or something ill like lick his wounds or something

Oh well, yes. To show love and affection, yes. But not when they're mating. Just sayin. And Felk, so sorry for confusin you. The wolf I dissected; his tounge was fine. I'm saying that wolfs in real life lick to show affection when not mating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!   Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 26: Clash of the Titans!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next