Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece

Go down 
+4
Xerxes Break
Soluna
Nef
MarkiiN07
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkiiN07
Soldier
Soldier
MarkiiN07

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Disclaimer : My sessions will be very random at times since I am new at this. Don't rage if you meet someone who hates you for something you wear or your skin color or your gender and they kill you for that. Don't rage when you do stupid #@^& and die too. My personal favorite; don't rage when you end up naked.

Update : Due to the revamp everyone who has a devil fruit will get something special.

Based on One Piece

Wealth, Fame and Power. The man who has acquired everything in this world, the Pirate Kind, Gold Roger. The final words that were said at his execution, sent people to the seas. "My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left all of it at that place!" - Last words of the late and great, Gold Roger.
Men now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand Line. The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

Gameplay
You all start at the same place, Loguetown. You start with your ship and 10000 beli. Marines start on a Marine Admirals' ship. You have no devil fruit powers at the start but you will all gain one in due time. Players can have more devil fruits once you master the ones you have. Players can obtain fruits by defeating bosses and taking their fruits too. Players will be faces with many different things in this game from the smallest of the flu to the hardest hurricane. Players can choose not to take devil fruits.

Objective
The main objective of the game is to get One Piece. This is just the MAIN objective. Players can try to become the Pirate King, Fleet Admial, One of the Shichibukai etc. Players who do not wish to do these can simply roam the lands and take control of islands.

Factions

Pirate : You are a rebel to the law. You take things in your own hands and do what you want. You have ultimate freedom. If you draw attention to yourself you could get a bounty and be hunted by Bounty Hunters and the Marines. If you become well known enough, you might get the opportunity to become one of the 7 Shichibukai.

Marines : You follow the code of honor. You start as a me're shipwright working on a Marine Admirals ship. You must prove yourself to the Admiral to gain your own ship and lead your own armada. Your job is to hunt down pirates. You can choose to rebel and become a pirate but this would grant you an immediate 5,000,000 beli bounty.

Bounty Hunters : You are neither a rebel nor a lawman. You follow the code of the Bounty Hunters where the early bird gets the prey. You hunt down pirates for their bounty to fulfill your needs. You have the possibility to become a pirate and go against the Marines.

Last edited by MarkiiN07 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarkiiN07
Soldier
Soldier
MarkiiN07

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Devil Fruits
The food of the devil. These mysterious fruits grant the consumer great power but at a cost. The consumer become a hammer in the sea. He/She will NEVER be able to swim again. A price to pay for power. The fruits look very different from normal fruits and they can give you any type of power. There are 3 types of devil fruits; Paramecia, Zoan and Logia.

Paramecia
Paramecia is a type of Devil Fruit. These fruits give the users a "super-human" power which can affect their body, manipulate the environment or produce some kind of substances.

Zoan
This type of fruit allows the user to transform into an animal and animal-human hybrid forms at will. Zoan types are especially effective in close combat.

Logia
It is characterized by giving its user the ability to turn into a natural element. Logia Devil Fruits are considered the most powerful of the three groups, as well as the rarest of the three types of Devil Fruit as a whole.

Mastering Power
As you travel on your journey, you must hone your skills with your devil fruit to use it to its full potential. Simply using the power will allow you to become more familiar with it and eventually master it.
Devil Mastery Rank 1: You have just gained the power. You can only do the basic with it. (Level 1)
Devil Mastery Rank 2: You have a better understanding of your power. You can call on it more to be beneficial in a fight. (Level 25)
Devil Mastery Rank 3: A stronger control over your power. You can utilize it better in combat, creating a signature move. (Level 50)
Devil Mastery Rank 4: Near mastery of the fruit. Your fighting style derives from using this power. (Level 75)
Devil Mastery Rank 5: You have mastered your devil fruit. Its usage is only limited by your imagination. (Level 100)

Levels
One Piece will consist of leveling. Stats will not be used as it makes the game over powered for players who play more. Levels correspond to the fruit mastery levels. Maximum level cap is 100.

Races

Human
The common, dominant species, nuff said.
Inventory : 10000 Beli.

Mermen
The more brute species which is considered to be crap by the humans. Mermen can live on both land and water. Mermen are notorious on human territory due to events of the past. They have to hide their identities while on land for safety.

Sky Beings
Beings of the sky. They have developed wings by living in the clouds. These beings are fast, agile but they lack the upper body strength of the people who develop on sea level and under sea level.

Last edited by MarkiiN07 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MarkiiN07
Soldier
Soldier
MarkiiN07

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Obtainable Classes
Will be updated soon.

Obtainable Positions

Shichibukai
The 7 warlords of the sea. Once your bounty reaches a certain amount you might be contacted by the World Government to sign a treaty and become a Shichibukai. You gain immunity from being caught but you have to do what the World Government orders you to do. There is 3 open spots at the moment.

Current Shichibukai
Dracule "Hawk-Eyes" Mihawk - Former Bounty - Unknown
Boa Hancock - Former Bounty - 80,000,000
Donquixote Doflamingo - Former Bounty - 340,000,000
Bartholomew Kuma - Former Bounty - 296,000,000

Fomer Shichibukai
Crocodile - Former Bounty - 81,000,000
Jinbe - Former Bounty - 250,000,000
Gekko Moriah - Former Bounty - 320,000,000 - Deceased.
Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard) - Former Bounty - 0

World Government Cheif-in-Command
The position right below the rank of Gorousei. This rank controls all of the Marines including the Fleet Admiral. As this rank is the puppet dog for the Gorousei, the player must obey every order by the Gorousei.

Current C-I-C
Kong

Marine Fleet Admiral
The position which controls the Marines. A high ranking position which needs great power and knowledge to obtain. If a player obtains this position, he/she will be able to control the Admirals to do their bidding, With the approval of the Gorousei of course.

Marine Admiral
The 3 most powerful Marines. The Admirals. They have the only way to use the Buster Call. The most devastating way to destroy a target. 10 Battleships attack. The Admirals need to be well respected by the Marines and they have to be powerful in all ways too.

Pirate King
The man who controls the Grand Line. The most respected man in the eyes of the pirates.
He is considered a legend.

Yonkou
The position which is given to the 4 most feared pirates considered by the World Government. Very hard to obtain.

Unobtainable Position

Gorousei
The 4 men that control everything that has law in this world. They overpower any rank in the world. Their word is final. They stay in the Marine HQ in Mariejois where they are safe from anything and everything.

Bosses
This shall be updated as new ones come into play.

Mark

A mysterious figure only seen by few. The many who do meet this man are usually spread out on the ground in a mixture of disgusting ways. He is a deadly, secretive, mysterious and powerful man with many secrets up his sleeve.
Name: Mark
Bounty: N/A
Faction: Pirate
Race: Human
Level: 200
Devil-Fruit Power: N/A
Fruit Mastery Level: 10
Inventory:
-Flute of Judgement : A flute when played grants the user immense power for 30 seconds.

Hina

A beautiful woman who joined the ranks of the Marines. She's extremely stubborn and she seems to be the only woman who can keep Smoker at bay.
Name: Hina
Bounty: N/A
Faction: Marine
Level: 25
Devil-Fruit Power: Ori Ori no Mi
Fruit Mastery Level: 2
Inventory: N/A

Sheet

Code:
Name:
Bounty:
Faction:
Species: Mermen only, delete this line if not.
Race:
Level:
Devil-Fruit Power: Keep Blank.
Fruit Mastery Level: 1
Ship Name:
Ship Description: Make your own, Include a picture of your flag. (Nothing too huge for your ship and nothing with alot of cannons. Since you're starting out you need something small with minimal cannons. Maximum canons are 10 per ship. All ships start with 4.)
Inventory: Items from your race and Custom clothing and weapon. (Baby Den Den Mushi - Marine Only)

Last edited by MarkiiN07 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nef
Commander
Commander
Nef

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Soldier
Soldier
Soluna

AQW Account
Username: soluna crystel
Level: 32
Upgrade?: No

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Name:Crystal
Faction:Pirate
Species: Mermen
Race:
STR:7
DEX:3
END:6
WILL:4
Ship Name:Posedion
Ship Description: A huge frozen ship that has ice on hall,mass, even the inside.also its moon white.
Inventory: Ice Robe
One Piece Thumbn10
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Recruit
Xerxes Break

AQW Account
Username: Joker Lycan
Level: 35
Upgrade?: Yes

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:44 pm

this, ya half-twit, is a res er va tion
Back to top Go down
Orthrus
Soldier
Soldier
Orthrus

AQW Account
Username: Gia Monic
Level: One Million and Six!

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Name: Gia Monic
Faction: Pirate
Race: Sky Being
STR: 40
DEX: 40
END: 40
WILL: 40
Ship Name: Fallen Angel
Ship Description: A pure black ship that can easily hide in the darkness, with regular cannons.
Flag: One Piece Fallen10
Inventory: 10000 Beli, Pure black katana, very light leather black rouge-like armor with a semi-open back for wings.

Last edited by Gia Monic on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Knight
Knight
The Sword Saint

AQW Account
Username: The Sword Saint
Level: 30

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Oh, One Piece. I finally caught up with the current episode just yesterday. I might actually participate in this one so here's my sheet:

Name: Neil Fox
Faction: Marines
STR: 15
DEX: 10
END: 15
WILL: 5
Devil-Fruit Power: None, I plan not to eat one
Ship Name:
Ship Description:
Inventory:
  • Standard marine recruit uniform (Can't wait for my suit and marine coat at higher ranks Very Happy)
  • Baby Den Den Mushi
  • A standard sabre

I think I did this right. If I did something wrong edit it for me. Also when does sessions start and for a session we go to the games area right?

Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=The%20Sword%20Saint
Darkest
Captain
Captain
Darkest

Position : Poet in Residence

AQW Account
Username: Alejandro Rodriguez Miguel III
Level: -1

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:02 am

Name: Darkest
Faction: Bounty Hunter
STR:10
DEX:10
END:15
WILL:10
Ship Name: Douleur douce
Ship Description: A variety of soft blues and greys, blended together in a way that makes it easy to miss the ship on open water.
Flag:One Piece Delete10
Inventory: Wide brimmed hat, Water proofed leather duster, silk shirt, deerskin breeches, calf length boots.
Razor edged buckler and a longsword.
10000 Beli
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Soldier
Soldier
Hydra

AQW Account
Username: Boomfus6
Level: Wouldn't you like to know?

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 am

Name: Boomfus
Faction: Bounty Hunter
Race: Sky Being
Stats: (10)
STR: 30
DEX: 30
END: 10
WILL: 10
Devil-Fruit Power: Doku Doku no Mi (Venom-Venom Fruit) Allows user to create and manipulate different kinds of poison.
Ship Name: The Pantera

Ship description: A sturdy ship, with a large hull reinforced with a low density metal. There are five turrets on each side of the ship, and there’s two cannons on each side of the ship as well. The ship has a dome roof, with placed holes for the win to travel through. There are also holes for the weapons to fire and viewpoints to see other ships, but other than that, the ship is covered from rain, and such.

Flag Picture: http://www.posters.ws/images/391115/pantera_flag_and_skull.jpg

Inventory: A pair of jeans, silk black robe, Sturdy bow.

Back to top Go down
The Sword Saint
Knight
Knight
The Sword Saint

AQW Account
Username: The Sword Saint
Level: 30

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Just wondering, has there already been sessions on this? Also do we have to have a devil fruit ability? I planned for my character not to eat one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=The%20Sword%20Saint
MarkiiN07
Soldier
Soldier
MarkiiN07

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 pm

I host on GoD chats. You can find me on the allied chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interactive Games-
Jump to: